Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago
Finally watched the episodes.
And I don't like this hide and seek, or miss game. when the leads about to meet but miss each other. like in last scene. I find it very filmi. 😆
Well. I have to admit that chemistry between Iqra and Shehzad is spot on. I am ok with Heer and Shahmeer ending with each other now. I think Heer doesn't deserve Jamal.
Jamal gave up easily too ..and became very obident. Marium suits him more.
I started watching this serial dreaming of a dramatic love story which fights all the norms, challenges difficulties, society, power , seperation and time. but alas . we live in a real world. no one loves like this anymore.
Highly disappointed!😒
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shahmeer's character is half baked he moved on too quickly from his girlfriend after getting dumped. Same is the case with Heer. She moved on too quickly, even quicker than the time she took to fell in love with Jamal. The only regret I have right now is that Jamal is not pursuing his education further. I think he will now sit at Darbar and Heer will see him there.

Another thing that I ve noticed that in Shahmeer's house and in Heer's house everyone is pushing them to go to their rooms 😆 like they cant even breath without sticking together. As I have already stated many times I cant relate to Heer's character so I wont comment on her actions. She is pathetic. But her best friend annoys me the most with her accent, her inability to speak urdu and Heer taking advice from that naive selfish soul.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

Shahmeer's character is half baked he moved on too quickly from his girlfriend after getting dumped.

That too after being in a relationship for 4 yrs😲.

Same is the case with Heer. She moved on too quickly, even quicker than the time she took to fell in love with Jamal.

She erased him from her life completely , and all what she thinks of is how to get divorce from him, she's even more excited to move in with Shahmeer than Shah himself.

The only regret I have right now is that Jamal is not pursuing his education further. I think he will now sit at Darbar and Heer will see him there.

He doesn't care about his mom too. Mariam reminded him of his mother and their dreams.😕

Another thing that I ve noticed that in Shahmeer's house and in Heer's house everyone is pushing them to go to their rooms 😆 like they cant even breath without sticking together. As I have already stated many times I cant relate to Heer's character so I wont comment on her actions. She is pathetic. But her best friend annoys me the most with her accent, her inability to speak urdu and Heer taking advice from that naive selfish soul.

I almost skip all Shahmeer house and Heer's house drama . they get in my nerves. I just watch Jamal / Mariam, Heer and Shahmeer's scenes..😳
Zee_RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

She erased him from her life completely , and all what she thinks of is how to get divorce from him, she's even more excited to move in with Shahmeer than Shah himself.

😆😆 that is unintentionally very funny
Edited by Zee_RK - 6 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First time Shehzad looks good and acting too
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All the time Here's mother is threatening Heer that her actions will cause her daddy to have a heart attack... if the lady is so concerned about the heart health of her husband then she should get her focus off Heer and pay attention to her husband's weight .
With that weight he can never be in good shape no matter how his daughter behaves
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

All the time Here's mother is threatening Heer that her actions will cause her daddy to have a heart attack... if the lady is so concerned about the heart health of her husband then she should get her focus off Heer and pay attention to her husband's weight .

With that weight he can never be in good shape no matter how his daughter behaves

Omg! 🤣 Died laughing
Zee_RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

🤣 OMG i just spilled my coffee reading this 😆 But your point is valid! And they always make biryani with chicken qourma for guests, with that diet anyone will have angina attack 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

First time Shehzad looks good and acting too

Agree. surprisingly.😳
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tauba. , too much tension going on in this show . Still have no idea what is going to happen . At least now Heer has her mother on her side .
I am very scared of Qaiser now , have a bad feeling that he will go after Jamal . I don't want anything to happen to Jamal, he has been through too much .

Precap ...Amma Ji 😡
What kind of family is this , better to die than to be born as a woman in this family ...but even Amma Ji is a woman and then she talks like this .What a controlling freak she is ..I only have hopes from Qaiser's mother and no one else in that family .