But will they land in jannat ??

well I know for sure amma ji n Qaisar wont be in jannat
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: _Sano_

But will they land in jannat ??

well I know for sure amma ji n Qaisar won't be in jannat

😆😆 definitely they will not be in Jannat , also Here's daddy , he was acting like a hero all the time but in real he is the biggest villain in Heer's life .

No I don't want Jamal and Heer to die together , I want them together and I want them happy together in the end . Jamal should get his love in the end and the bad guys should lose .

Tanyaz thumbnail

qaisar is one tyipical type of men i seriously hate..

their poor mother dont have any control on his sons when dadi i mean ammaji is there..

i dont know what to say about jamal and heer.. as i feel its going to fast.. wish they didnt show 2 episodes at once.. maybe tht way i could feel how they both were yearning for each other..

I kind of agree with you , very less time was given to Jamal and Heer's romance , it was only one episode or 1.5 episode then trouble started .

And now we see a terribly depressed and heart broken Jamal and Heer behaves like a zombie who keeps walking around with a fake smile .She used to be so confident and full of life but now she is terrified of the family in which she has been married into . She is scared that they may kill Jamal if they find out the truth ( also her parents being humiliated ) and now she is also scared that Shahmeer is interested in her and any day may want to have a physical relationship with her ...something she just cannot have as that would mean going against her religon .

Jamal looks lost and totally disinterested in his life .I respect him for not using Maryam only because he needed her when he was down . Maryam is a good person and she deserves someone who loves her .. Right now too much has happened in Jamal's life and he needs to get over all this , he needs a break and be on his own to get over all this .
Also appreciate the fact that now Jamal is thinking about his mother and is not going after Heer anymore , he knows that is anything happens to him then his mother will have no one .

Didn't like Shahmeer that much in this episode . He got over Faryah so quickly , in no time he was in love all over again and now in the promo he is threatening Heer to be an obedient wife .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Another thing I would like to see is Qaiser's wife leaving him and Qaiser's mother supporting her instead of Qaiser . Amma Ji should lose both her bahus.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes even im hoping his wife leaving him qaisar acting like some god
but there is a scene in trailer where qaisar is about to slap his wlfe for saying something n his mother interrupts..
im sure that scene will come soon tanya..
one day for sure.. their mother will speak up,.

i still love how the mother shut qaisar up when he says something she didnt like..

im just having this feeling that qaisar might shoot jamal
Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
The title suggests ke dono will qurban their life for eaqch other 😆
Tanyaz thumbnail

yes even im hoping his wife leaving him qaisar acting like some god
but there is a scene in trailer where qaisar is about to slap his wlfe for saying something n his mother interrupts..
im sure that scene will come soon tanya..
one day for sure.. their mother will speak up,.

i still love how the mother shut qaisar up when he says something she didnt like..

im just having this feeling that qaisar might shoot jamal

Even I am getting this feeling . Qaiser will find out about the Nikah and he will go after Jamal . Heer is trying her best that her behaviour does not get Qaiser suspicious but this whole new problem with Shameer will let the secret ( of the Nikah ) out .

Qaiser slapping his wife would be horrible , she is such a nice positive lady . This Amma Ji should be ashamed that she has such a horrible home .
I find the atmosphere in this house so claustrophobic and so controlling , a women has to account for every action she takes , cannot even go out of the house without taking permission . Cannot even visit her friend without a whole team deliberating if she can go or not .

Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah Qaisar kamina kind of man..

U proviously wrote about Shameer changing feeling Yes i guess heh took it after his brother
Who said shaadi khandaani ladki se karni chahiye
And his girlfriend was not khandani enough for Shameer i guess

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Even I am getting this feeling . Qaiser will find out about the Nikah and he will go after Jamal . Heer is trying her best that her behaviour does not get Qaiser suspicious but this whole new problem with Shameer will let the secret ( of the Nikah ) out .

Qaiser slapping his wife would be horrible , she is such a nice positive lady . This Amma Ji should be ashamed that she has such a horrible home .
I find the atmosphere in this house so claustrophobic and so controlling , a women has to account for every action she takes , cannot even go out of the house without taking permission . Cannot even visit her friend without a whole team deliberating if she can go or not .