Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago
Of course HB will agree. Her Billu topped the list !
I meant i agree with the list...not with Rana sahab 🤣
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh list Omair Rana ki hi hai
He rankes them like this

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I meant i agree with the list...not with Rana sahab 🤣

Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
ISano thumbnail

Me either

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

@Tanyaz. I don't see any of those points. I grew up watching Indian movies where hero fights the world for his love. There's Qaiamat Se Qaiamat Tak. where the poor lovers had to die after escaping their parents and having few days of happy freedom life. I just wanted to see our leads prave and don't fear the world. if they have to die then let it be.

Aww, you like romance , that is nice .Actually Jamal is ready to die if he has to , he did not get discouraged at all by that brutal beating by the police , anyone would have left the girl .
It is Heer who's got cold feet . She used to be gutsy and did the Nikah without telling her parents but all that happened later just killed her spirit , she is no more the girl that she used to be .

Now she is terrified about Qaiser killing Jamal and her parents getting disgraced ( her mother is always calling her and telling her that .. but I want to know if Heer knows about her father getting Jamal beaten up by the police , I want to see her very very angry about this
More than herself , Heer is scared about the feudal family murdering Jamal in a case of Honour killing and we know that happens a lot in some places
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Aww, you like romance , that is nice .Actually Jamal is ready to die if he has to , he did not get discouraged at all by that brutal beating by the police , anyone would have left the girl .
It is Heer who's got cold feet . She used to be gutsy and did the Nikah without telling her parents but all that happened later just killed her spirit , she is no more the girl that she used to be .

Now she is terrified about Qaiser killing Jamal and her parents getting disgraced ( her mother is always calling her and telling her that .. but I want to know if Heer knows about her father getting Jamal beaten up by the police , I want to see her very very angry about this
More than herself , Heer is scared about the feudal family murdering Jamal in a case of Honour killing and we know that happens a lot in some places

Agree. it is real world . love always surrenders to society, power, horror, money and who knows what. that's why only lovestories which made history are tragedies : Romeo & Joliette, Heer & Raanja, Laila & Majnu...etc.
This story is unpredictible. I am curios to know what will be Jamal's fate! as I don't really care for Heer. Mariam is much better than her. I hope Jamal realizes it soon.😃
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The best thing about this drama is the script, today was the 17th and 18th episode and even now I cannot say what is going to happen ...
What a control freak family Heer has been married into , if they had their way then Qaiser and Amma Ji would go with Shameer and Heer on their honeymoon to make sure that everything goes their way .Very claustrophobic environment .
Heer's mother is another control freak .

For now it looks like as if the love birds have given up on each other completely and cannot blame them for trying to move on with their lives , they are not listening to their hearts anymore but trying to do what is right ( for their family and their situation ) .

but let's see what happens in the future episodes , drama is far from being over ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
ISano thumbnail
qaisar is one tyipical type of men i seriously hate..

their poor mother dont have any control on his sons when dadi i mean ammaji is there..

i dont know what to say about jamal and heer.. as i feel its going to fast.. wish they didnt show 2 episodes at once.. maybe tht way i could feel how they both were yearning for each other..
wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love Sehzad Sheikh and Iqra Aziz are amazing, they have great chemistry...I wish they end up together.😊
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: wooster

I love Sehzad Sheikh and Iqra Aziz are amazing, they have great chemistry...I wish they end up together.😊

Allah forbids. only Heer and Jamal.😳