Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
I hope Heer will stop Shahmeer from getting close to her even now when he comes back , she should tell him the truth . When he was in trouble she understood his problem and helped him and now it is his turn . He has to wait for her to get a divorce from her husband and then marry her again if this marriage is to continue .
As for Jamal, his life is in biggest danger . He is the one who will be killed if his real relationship with Heer comes out . Maybe Heer should get a divorce from him if she wants him to do well in life and all that but then this is a love story and I doubt if all that will happen .

Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omair Rana was on mazaaq raat last night n during rapist fireround he was asked rank following and he did

1. Bilal
2. Ahad
3. Asad Siddiqui -whom i dont knew
Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Sano_

Omair Rana was on mazaaq raat last noght n during rapist fireround he was asked rank following and he did

1. Bilal
2. Ahad

Yayy . love him for this.😃
Asad is Adnan Siddiqi's nephew. he acts in Paimaney, and Zard Zamano Ka Sawera . lately he got married to Zara (Asma Abbas daughter) who acts in Khamoshi.
ISano thumbnail
ohh acha.. woh..
tabii to adnan siddiqui was dancing in the crew of youngester lol
Tanyaz thumbnail

Omair Rana was on mazaaq raat last night n during rapist fireround he was asked rank following and he did

1. Bilal
2. Ahad
3. Asad Siddiqui -whom I dont knew

Omair Rana is right , Bilal is an awesome actor , loved Ahad Raza Mir also in Yakeen Ka Safar .

In the last episode of Qurbaan , that last scene where Jamal and Heer meet after a long time, I was just amazed at the standard of acting by both these young actors ( Bilal and Iqra ).
Incredible work by both of them . Their pain was so much in their eyes, the way they were crying , the dialogue delivery .

So intense yet simple , they could not confess their love for each other but their tears were saying everything ...

How she fell down seeing him, how he was begging her not to leave , that last look ... and absolutely nothing OTT , it was just perfect ..

Bilal impressed me a lot in this scene . I wish him all the best in his career .
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

@Tanyaz. agree that scene was very touching. but how I wish insteed of begging her he kidnapped her. she's his wife. how can he let her live in someone else' house. highs of beghairati!
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@Tanyaz. agree that scene was very touching. but how I wish insteed of begging her he kidnapped her. she's his wife. how can he let her live in someone else' house. highs of beghairati!

She would have fought him if he tried to kidnap her and she told him to kill her if he was feeling angry about his ghairat ...but that he could not do .
Jamal knows that she is still madly in love with him but because of fate , she has given up and is too scared to fight anymore . Even Maryam was advising him to give up on his love and think about himself and his mother .

I think more than himself , Jamal has to think about his mother and let Heer go .

Heer is scared for his life , she knows how dangerous these people are , they will not kill her but he is as good as dead if this Nikah thing comes out ...and she also knows that God has helped her by taking Shahmir away from the scene , she is not even letting Shahmir touch her ...

Now problem will start when Shahmir comes back . The drama is doing well in terms of the script , let's see what happens now .

I think Heer will try to get a divorce now so that Jamal's name gets totally disassociated from hers but I don't think that will happen easily .As Jamal said ' if they were destined to be away then he would have lost his life in the accident ".
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

@Tanyaz. I don't see any of those points. I grew up watching Indian movies where hero fights the world for his love. There's Qaiamat Se Qaiamat Tak. where the poor lovers had to die after escaping their parents and having few days of happy freedom life. I just wanted to see our leads prave and don't fear the world. if they have to die then let it be.

1. Bilal
2. Ahad

i agree with this!
ISano thumbnail
shukr hai kisi baat pe agree to kiya HB hehehehehe