Posted: 6 years ago
Sano dekh lo sab omair haters hain
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I hated him for killing my Saifurrehman.😆 but I know Sano has a big heart ..she made dua that we turn Omair's lovers .😃
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I honestly feel bad for Bilal in this show ! This is such bhikari type role ...
Iqra is very spoilt, seem he loves her more than she actually loves him.
How she fell in love with him was weird. Her father is her idol , so she falls in love with Bilal as he has similar traits like her dad when he was young. It was too fast for me digest. One moment she was bullying him and then she loves him. Also him, how could he fall in love with a girl that was so mean to him . How she searched his whole bag for a phone, do you remember that Bilal! If it was me, I would never forget ... I wish they would have shown the love to develop a bit further. I feel it was thrown at us.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Qaisar bhi kamina hi hai
But he is still doing so well

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome show today 👏
Best thing was the script , so interesting , fast moving and very gripping .

All the actors are doing very well.

Jamal , my poor baby 😭 adorable sweet boy but the way he was treated today , UFF , I could not see it and almost ended up closing my eyes in the entire sequence of the police station 😭

Heer , my heart went out to the poor girl , she is trying her best but luck is totally against her . Her own hero , her dad is the biggest villain in her life .What on earth is she going to do now . She thinks that Jamal has left her forever .

The guy who plays Qaiser is doing good acting , he looks so cruel and so cold . He reminds me of the Cullens in Twilight , his white and cold face . Amma Jaan is horrible , nasty selfish controlling old lady but Shahmeer and his mother seem nice

Bilal had few scenes but his acting was so good that he made me cry , my heart was bleeding for him, the way he was walking and how looked at the police inspector. and his nikahnaama ...

Iqra Aziz is a fabulous actor , the best part of her acting is that It is so effortless , very spontaneous and never over the top ..Even in difficult scenes .She is doing a great job .

The only thing bad is that now the lovers have been separated and I don't know when I will see them together again .
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
sano i was enjoying mujhe jeene do until omair popped up there too :@
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

How she fell in love with him was weird. Her father is her idol , so she falls in love with Bilal as he has similar traits like her dad when he was young. It was too fast for me digest. One moment she was bullying him and then she loves him. Also him, how could he fall in love with a girl that was so mean to him . How she searched his whole bag for a phone, do you remember that Bilal! If it was me, I would never forget ... I wish they would have shown the love to develop a bit further. I feel it was thrown at us.

Totally agree. For this I can't relate to the story, nor I feel for the lead couple. Iqra is loud, Billu is his same old bechara.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Sano_

Agree he is annoying s is trying to control everyones lives
Which i so hate in men
He kinda look cute without beard off screen
Wonder why it looks a little odd onscreen

I like Omair Rana as an actor. He's really great, but his character in this show is hard to digest. He's so hell bent on getting Heer into their house. If someone wasn't following the show closely they would think he's the one who wants to get married to her 😆

Omair Rana looks way much better with a beard and mustache, but I guess his clean shaved look has helped in making me hate his character even more lol.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

I have to confess the reason I'm following the show is Bilal and Iqra and their chemistry.
I agree their story is kinda weird, I mean I still can't get over the scene where she accused him of stealing her phone and searched his bag, I don't think anyone can forgive yet even LOVE a person who's humiliated them like that. 😕 Bilal's character unfortunately is very weak. Ok I get he's a poor boy from a village and he tries to stay away from problems and all he sees is his studies, but not to this extent. He gets humiliated by Heer he doesn't say anything, and he gets beat up by those jerks in the college he doesn't do anything. Yaar who stays mum like this these days when they're treated this way?
As for Heer, I see her as an immature and spoiled girl. I don't even feel that she actually loves Jamal. She only wanted to marry him because she found her father admiring him after they saw him at that restaurant. Even Jamal doubts if she actually loves him that's why he wasn't very sure of taking her along with him to his village and he kept telling her to think. He also knows if Heer gets the chance she would stop holding his hand to hold her father's hand again.

The only person I feel bad for in this story is Jamal, he's lost everything for basically nothing. He should have kept going with his studies and became successful instead of following Heer blindly and taking that stupid decision of leaving his studies.