Posted: 6 years ago
parents should be more understanding too so their kds dont take such steps
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think this is the story of the show

Published on Dec 4, 2017
SUBSCRIBE 1.5M
Heer who was born with a silver spoon finds Jamal who is not financially stable but possess all good qualities of her father which could not stop her from falling in love with him. But, her parents want her to marry Shahmeer, who is Heer's father's best friend son and her fianc since childhood. Heer disagrees with her parents' decision and goes against them and secretly marries Jamal. A few days later, Jamal gets disappear without informing anyone which disturbs Heer's life. Her parents do not believe her and force her to get married to Shahmeer. Nikkah over Nikkah is not allowed and a sin in Islam, but no one believes Heer about her first Nikkah. Now, she is married to Shahmeer and trying to find Jamal to get a divorce. Her guilt is not letting her live a happy life with her husband. How Heer will tell Shahmeer about her nikkah with Jamal? What will Shahmeer do when he will get to the truth?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think what happens is that Heer's daddy tells Heer that Jamal went away on his own after getting bashed up by police . Heer probably thinks that Jamal gave up on her and ran away ( she was unsure about his feelings and at times thought that she was forcing him in the relationship)

Jamal never gave up on her , after coming from the police station he met with an accident and since then has been looking for Heer . Here's parents probably told him that Heer also does not wish to know him and Is happily married to someone else .He too feels that Heer left on her own wishes .

Shahmeer is probably a very nice man and Heer keeps away from him and feels guilty about it so that is why she wants to find Jamal so he gives her a proper divorce so she can then move on in life ...

Of course we don't know what happens after all this , sounds interesting though.

Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
i think this story was posted a few pages back
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

parents should be more understanding too so their kds dont take such steps

Agree . but sometimes kids have to show respect to their parents, and if they were put in a situation to choose between parents and a lover, they choose parents . ๐Ÿ˜Š
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tanya--loved the She definitely is very fond of Jamal and wants to spend the rest of her life with him but how much she loves him remains to be seen

I sort of the think the same thing. but either way the problem is that they had a nikkah done.

So even if one "ran-way" the other can't get married
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Handsome Bilal and beautiful Iqra look amazing together! They have a sparkling chemistry. I love them both so I"m happy to see them paired opposite each other๐Ÿ˜ณ

The show is going pretty good so far. I feel bad for Jamal the most, he's going to suffer a lot because of his love for Heer. Honestly, she was the first one to hold his hand and confess her love to him but he's going to pay for that love more than Heer. I'm not saying Heer will be happy and satisfied with her life, but her loss is going to be way less than Jamal's.

Even in the last episode, bechara Jamal is waiting outside her house and getting slapped by the police, while Heer is getting her pics clicked and being showed around the house. ๐Ÿ˜•

I just hope we get to see more of Bilal and he doesn't disappear from the episodes and come back at the middle or close to the end of the show.

The promo for next episode, I feel so bad seeing Bilal aka Jamal getting beat up like this ๐Ÿ˜ญ

PS. Another show with a gorgeous OST
Edited by Ishq-Dua - 6 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
BTW I"m hating Omair Rana's character here. He's so annoying.
Not liking his look either. I just can't stand when guys remove their facial hair, I find it so weird and unmanly ๐Ÿ˜ณ
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

Not liking his look either. I just can't stand when guys remove their facial hair, I find it so weird and unmanly ๐Ÿ˜ณ

totally agree .๐Ÿ˜†
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Agree he is annoying s is trying to control everyones lives
Which i so hate in men
He kinda look cute without beard off screen
Wonder why it looks a little odd onscreen

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

Not liking his look either. I just can't stand when guys remove their facial hair, I find it so weird and unmanly๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago