Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Iqra is one of the finest actresses in Pakistani dramas. She is versatile. she playes serious, and bubbly types of roles with ease, she can play negative characters too. I know she has to improve her acting skills more. but she's young , and she has done many good serials. and looks gr8 with each of her coacters. She won my heart as Ameena in Choti Si Zindagi. and now as Najaf in Gustakh Ishq she's unstoppable.

Billu is just a superstar in the making. he has an amazing charisma. looks perfect as a romantic hero. and is amazing in emotional scenes.

Yes, finally another enthusiast! I have liked her from the very beginning, and I really do love her here opposite Bilal. They are incredibly cute together and so well suited for their individual parts. I am one of the few who does not care for Yumna or Arij. I am sure they have their admirers but I happen to find them not particularly likable as romantic leads, so this shows casting has made me happy :-)

But how the story turns out eventually will decide whether my love for this show and its leads endures.
Edited by JNam - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: JNam

Yes, finally another enthusiast! I have liked her from the very beginning, and I really do love her here opposite Bilal.

I though love her with Bilal here, can't get over her paring with Zahid in Gustakh Ishq.

They are incredibly cute together and so well suited for their individual parts. I am one of the few who does not care for Yumna or Arij.

I love Yumna and Arij too. I agree Arij maybe looks shy or thandi in romantic scenes. but she is natural and likeable too. Yumna is a cutie too .. I loved her with Ahmad Ali in Yeh Raha Dil. but her character got in my nerves after few episodes. it was loud.

I am sure they have their admirers but I happen to find them not particularly likable as romantic leads, so this shows casting has made me happy :-)

But how the story turns out eventually will decide whether my love for this show and its leads endures.

I agree.. many serials start off well..then loose track. I am sad that Bilal and Iqra's character will be seperated. I hate seperations. I too hope Shehzad's character will be likeable. I have high expectations from writer: Zafar Mmiraj. he's my favorite.😃
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, finally another enthusiast! I have liked her from the very beginning, and I really do love her here opposite Bilal. They are incredibly cute together and so well suited for their individual parts. I am one of the few who does not care for Yumna or Arij. I am sure they have their admirers but I happen to find them not particularly likable as romantic leads, so this shows casting has made me happy :-)

Count me in please .I am too becoming an Iqra fan . She is versatile and is a spontaneous actor with a pleasant personality . Her pairing with Bilal is awesome in this show because of the way their characters are written . But as I said before , Heer better stay loyal to Jamal no matter what the circumstances , she is the one who has pushed him in all this mess .
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

This is the only way she agrees to the other nikkah, warna it will be a big sin. a crime.😲

Oh no , that is horrible .
Tanyaz thumbnail

I think she thinks he has disappeared for some reason. She does not, I think, believe him dead or know of his accident. In one of the promos, she is shown to visit a mausoleum/holy place with her parents, and there she spots a man who resembles Jamal but seems an emaciated, down-on-his-heels homeless person who has, willingly or otherwise, abandoned the world. I was in tears looking at that promo; it seemed like Jamal stayed true to his words of loving her at all costs to himself. I hope that, after this, she honors his love and does the honorable thing of returning to him instead of making do with Shahmir. Honestly, if even after knowing this truth about Jamal's sacrifice, she chooses to honor her "marriage" to Shahmir, I will be so heartbroken, and I will hate the character through and through. Dear makers, please do NOT go down that road. It is rare enough to find a love story with such spiritual leanings; I do not want to have to hate this story by the end of the show. :-( 😭😭😭

PS-In next week's promo, I liked the father's response to his wife. His wife asked him why he and his daughter were hell bent on ruining the life of an innocent, orphan, sincere boy. Heer's dad's response was very revealing, I thought. He said the following: "I hate him for turning my daughter against me". What I heard was this: "I hate him because his sincerity has revealed the shallowness of my own integrity. I used to be all about being liberal and honorable, and not misjudging honorable but poor men like Jamal. Unfortunately, when he emerged as a contender for my daughter's love, I backtracked on all my former claims and revealed my cowardly side to my beloved daughter. This is why I hate him. He peeled away my facade to reveal my cowardly reality to my own daughter".

Yup , that was all a facade that he had put up .

Wow , your analysis are so good .👏👏 ,

im an iqra fan after ghairat
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 0

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What's omair's characters name again?
HE basically saw Heer and Jamal together. Post Nikkah --but didn't know that nikkah had been done and thought maybe She was running away with him. SO he forced her to come with him to the village.

Meanwhile, Jamal came back for Heer and found her missing^ So he's searching frantically for her--he doesn't know what happened; and remember that Heer was kind of borderline unsure and kept second guessing/questioning their decision. so he can assume that she left by herself. or doesn't know what happened( kidnapping, lost, etc) and she is his responsibility now. So maybe he goes to her home? to ask about her?

Anyway. Qaiser Khan meanwhile. Orders his men/police to trap Jameel under suspicious circumstances because he wants Jameel to be scared and distance himself from Heer. (reminds me of yousuf in MNYH)

and When Heer comes back, She can't find Jameel because he's in jail. OR on his way back from Jail, he gets into an accident ( precap) and because no one can find him,...everyone assumes he left heer or Qaiser makes Heer believe that He had Jameel killed... But he doesn't know that Jameel and Heer had a nikkah done.

So Heer marries Shahzeb, "willingly" as she believes she's technically a widow and can remarry.

or because no one can find him, Nikkah can't be proven--but they had a court marriage, So the court has documents yes?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I am sorry to say this but what is the point in marrying a guy against your parents' well, if you'll start questioning this move soon after, or soon before! how I wish Jamal stopped this marriage from happening. Heer wasn't sure. but he has just became her puppet, now he'll be scape goat! Poor Jamal!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Heer does comes across as someone immature .The biggest love of her life seems to be her dad but he let her down very bad and that is the reason why she left her parents and went to Jamal . She definitely is very fond of Jamal and wants to spend the rest of her life with him but how much she loves him remains to be seen .
Her love will be tested once she loses Jamal and is on her own .

Jamal on other hand is head over heels in love with the girl, no question about that . He knew he was getting himself in a dangerous situation but he would rather risk his life than to leave Heer . Jamal is foolishly in love with her , leaving studies was a foolish thing to do .

The only thing going for both of them right now is that they are married to each other , That is one right step that Jamal took , he clearly told Heer that if she wants a relationship with him then she has to have a Nikah with him . He wanted a proper commitment .

This Qaiser acts as if he is Heer's dad . So much authority and Heer's parents are so scared of him . Even Heer seems scared of him .
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago