Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Beautiful review , agree with everything you have said , can you or anyone else here elaborate on something . How come Heer just quietly went with Qaiser Khan and was all social with his family , how come she is not creating a fuss and not worried about what Jamal must be thinking . I am sure there is a reason but it did not seem very clear to me ..

My only guess is that she is partly concerned for Jamal's safety and partly pissed off at her father, Kaiser and the lot. So the rebel in her has started to come to the fore and fight it out. Afterall, even Jamal wants to stay put and fight instead of flee from those opposed to their union. I can only guess that she has agreed to his plan and wants to fight it out. Another reason could be that Kaiser brought his henchmen with him and threatened to have Jamal killed or beaten up were she to not comply with his wishes.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Jnam watch o rangreza
It's amazing as
well
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful review , agree with everything you have said , can you or anyone else here elaborate on something . How come Heer just quietly went with Qaiser Khan and was all social with his family , how come she is not creating a fuss and not worried about what Jamal must be thinking . I am sure there is a reason but it did not seem very clear to me ..

My only guess is that she is partly concerned for Jamal's safety and partly pissed off at her father, Kaiser and the lot. So the rebel in her has started to come to the fore and fight it out. Afterall, even Jamal wants to stay put and fight instead of flee from those opposed to their union. I can only guess that she has agreed to his plan and wants to fight it out. Another reason could be that Kaiser brought his henchmen with him and threatened to have Jamal killed or beaten up were she to not comply with his wishes.

Thanks , makes more sense now .😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The last scene was awful, Jamal is so sweet , it was horrible to see him getting slapped . Jamal loves Heer so much but he still kept asking her throughout the episode if she was sure about leaving her family and being with him because he did not wanted her to make a decision she would regret .
Still she went ahead and also kept pushing him to be a part of her life .

Now Heer better stay loyal to Jamal , there is absolutely no going back ( as he said ) , even if she is not with him she has to remember that she is a married woman and she should also has to take care of her husband
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

in the promo he had an accident maybe she'll think he is dead.
If she thinks he is dead then her nikkah with the other guy is valid
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Finally ary will be back in uk on monday excited to watch this
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

If she thinks he is dead then her nikkah with the other guy is valid

This is the only way she agrees to the other nikkah, warna it will be a big sin. a crime.😲
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

in the promo he had an accident maybe she'll think he is dead.

I think she thinks he has disappeared for some reason. She does not, I think, believe him dead or know of his accident. In one of the promos, she is shown to visit a mausoleum/holy place with her parents, and there she spots a man who resembles Jamal but seems an emaciated, down-on-his-heels homeless person who has, willingly or otherwise, abandoned the world. I was in tears looking at that promo; it seemed like Jamal stayed true to his words of loving her at all costs to himself. I hope that, after this, she honors his love and does the honorable thing of returning to him instead of making do with Shahmir. Honestly, if even after knowing this truth about Jamal's sacrifice, she chooses to honor her "marriage" to Shahmir, I will be so heartbroken, and I will hate the character through and through. Dear makers, please do NOT go down that road. It is rare enough to find a love story with such spiritual leanings; I do not want to have to hate this story by the end of the show. :-(

PS-In next week's promo, I liked the father's response to his wife. His wife asked him why he and his daughter were hell bent on ruining the life of an innocent, orphan, sincere boy. Heer's dad's response was very revealing, I thought. He said the following: "I hate him for turning my daughter against me". What I heard was this: "I hate him because his sincerity has revealed the shallowness of my own integrity. I used to be all about being liberal and honorable, and not misjudging honorable but poor men like Jamal. Unfortunately, when he emerged as a contender for my daughter's love, I backtracked on all my former claims and revealed my cowardly side to my beloved daughter. This is why I hate him. He peeled away my facade to reveal my cowardly reality to my own daughter".
Edited by JNam - 6 years ago
i dont think she agreed...she protested but her family forced her into it
Also, that second teaser where she sees Billu as a beggar and is shocked. I think thats when she comes face to face with him after her marriage and realizes hes alive