Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
but her instagram story showed her short hair..
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

She mentioned that her hair has grown

pata nhi tum logo ko kyu nahi dikhta,
mujhe to iske new dramo me iskey short hair upar aur uske niche Exentions lgy hue phle nazar ate ha baki bad me😆 ajeeb lagte ha😆
GI shooting has been done since ages so i thought her hair mustve grown by now
ISano thumbnail
Yeha aaj subha hi maine instagram somtory dekhi
She was getting hair stripes
DeeS94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

pata nhi tum logo ko kyu nahi dikhta,
mujhe to iske new dramo me iskey short hair upar aur uske niche Exentions lgy hue phle nazar ate ha baki bad me😆 ajeeb lagte ha😆

HAHAHA
Yes she's been using extensions while shooting Khamoshi and Qurban. They've styled it in layers so that the extensions are mostly on the sides and towards the back.
ISano thumbnail
The episode was nice

College life was too filmy lol
Omair rana's entry was okay bumping into jamal lol
Wajih n qasim

Omair rana's name is qaisar khan his character reminds me of safiullah
--HiNa-- thumbnail
spoiler alert [whole post]
so this is what ary website says, and all time i been thinking she is already nikahfied to shahmeer as a child and the second nikah happened with jamal
i m so happy that her real husband is jamal not shahmeer <3 <3 this makes sense now

Heer who was born with a silver spoon finds Jamal who is not financially stable but possess all good qualities of her father which could not stop her from falling in love with him. But, her parents want her to marry Shahmeer, who is Heer's father's best friend son and her fianc since childhood. Heer disagrees with her parents' decision and goes against them and secretly marries Jamal. A few days later, Jamal gets disappear without informing anyone which disturbs Heer's life. Her parents do not believe her and force her to get married to Shahmeer. Nikkah over Nikkah is not allowed and a sin in Islam, but no one believes Heer about her first Nikkah. Now, she is married to Shahmeer and trying to find Jamal to get a divorce. Her guilt is not letting her live a happy life with her husband. How Heer will tell Shahmeer about her nikkah with Jamal? What will Shahmeer do when he will get to the truth?
--HiNa-- thumbnail
man bilal was looking extra howtt cute and the worlds all compliment together <3i couldnt take my eyes off him in today double episode
i was just drooling over him 🤪i cant stop loving this guy
his khamosh character makes him look extra hot his jhuki palkeyyy zalimaaa☢️

this is not like o rungreza he is khamosh there but here is different, he do talk but to make senseawaz me wo gabrahat nahi ha jo qasim me ha,
jamal talk few words but with confidence
Edited by --HiNa-- - 6 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

spoiler alert [whole post]

so this is what ary website says, and all time i been thinking she is already nikahfied to shahmeer as a child and the second nikah happened with jamal
i m so happy that her real husband is jamal not shahmeer <3 <3 this makes sense now

Heer who was born with a silver spoon finds Jamal who is not financially stable but possess all good qualities of her father which could not stop her from falling in love with him. But, her parents want her to marry Shahmeer, who is Heer's father's best friend son and her fianc since childhood. Heer disagrees with her parents' decision and goes against them and secretly marries Jamal. A few days later, Jamal gets disappear without informing anyone which disturbs Heer's life. Her parents do not believe her and force her to get married to Shahmeer. Nikkah over Nikkah is not allowed and a sin in Islam, but no one believes Heer about her first Nikkah. Now, she is married to Shahmeer and trying to find Jamal to get a divorce. Her guilt is not letting her live a happy life with her husband. How Heer will tell Shahmeer about her nikkah with Jamal? What will Shahmeer do when he will get to the truth?

Seems like Heer and Jamal won't end up together. She will end up with Shahmeer I guess 😭😭

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

man bilal was looking extra howtt cute and the worlds all compliment together <3i couldnt take my eyes off him in today double episode

i was just drooling over him 🤪i cant stop loving this guy
his khamosh character makes him look extra hot his jhuki palkeyyy zalimaaa☢️

this is not like o rungreza he is khamosh there but here is different, he do talk but to make senseawaz me wo gabrahat nahi ha jo qasim me ha,
jamal talk few words but with confidence

Btw did u notice his super long eyelashes, or am I the only one?