Ary posted tow promos :
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=mNPanljMGzk&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=G1dYkd7JxFk[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by awida - 6 years ago
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

hmmm...I think the nikkah/ court marriage paper got destroyed.

if anyone could educate me 😆 In Pakistan, what is the difference between court marriage and nikkanama? I assumed that you can get a nikkah done at "court" too...

Can't they go to a Maulvi /masjid and get a nikkah done or being maulvi to court.

Nikahnama is the same legal marriage registration document In Pakistan court marriages also follow Islamic rules and a nikah is performed in the court and the court issues nikahnama which is a proof that this man and woman are married If you will marry in the court the qazi will perform the nikaah in front of magistrate and court will issue nikahnama if you will approach Qazi directly still legal formalities for the nikahnama needs to be fulfilled .
Edited by maria13 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Well. I didn't come a cross such ppl in real life. in my country . my hometown. only arranged marriage exist. in the city which I live in. ppl have more of love marriages. I heard about parents opposing their children happiness. , girls running out. but matters get sorted. coz a girl know she has to get her parents to approve to her nikkah.
in Pak dramas. we see many problems happen to girls who get married against their parents wish.

I personally knew a girl from Yemen whos dad was forcing her to marry an abusive guy...she eventually ran away from there because she had no other choice to marry the guy she loved
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maria13

Nikahnama is the same legal marriage registration document In Pakistan court marriages also follow Islamic rules and a nikah is performed in the court and the court issues nikahnama which is a proof that this man and woman are married If you will marry in the court the qazi will perform the nikaah in front of magistrate and court will issue nikahnama if you will approach Qazi directly still legal formalities for the nikahnama needs to be fulfilled .

Ah! thought so ...Thank you so much for the explanation. 😳
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I personally knew a girl from Yemen whos dad was forcing her to marry an abusive guy...she eventually ran away from there because she had no other choice to marry the guy she loved

I agree. in Yemen some fathers sell their daughters to old rich men in the name of marriage. this needs to stop. Islam says that a girl doesn't get married against her wish. if her father forced her to marry a guy and she refused nikkah is cancelled.
But sadly many muslims don't follow Islamic rules.
this couple is too cuuute
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
This serial.is written by zafar mairaj sir
I m even more excited now

This is billus 2nd show with zafar sir after debuting in dumpukht

And zafar sirs second show with ARY after.the blockbuster muqabil
i dont like zafar sirs stories...he writes very contraversial stuff
but i hope i chage my mind after seeing this
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like his writing 😆
but Hinna, yep it is controversial but he doesn't make it typical in presentation. like this double marriage thing, I expect it to be answered logically 😆

His script is rooted to the ground. I expect minimal dragging. *knocks on wood*
Yeah, like sangat was about a rapist feeling guilty, muqabil was about child abuse, this one is about nikkah pe nikkah
what was dampukht about?