Qurban (ARY) - Bilal Abbas, Iqra Aziz, Omair Rana, Shehzad Sheikh - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
That sucks...what if a girls parents are creating problems for her?
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

Alhamdillah . Court marriage doesn't exist in my country. No girl can get married without her wali.πŸ˜ƒ

Oh wow
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Alhamdillah . Court marriage doesn't exist in my country. No girl can get married without her wali.πŸ˜ƒ

which country do you live in? πŸ˜•
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sano_

PROMO 4
With BILAL N IQRA

See i told u both court marriage ki and later shayd she will learn she is already married

Qurban promo 4

How could she be married and not know it πŸ˜• it will take a lot of effort by writer to convince me to this plot Bilal's character is tortured and then left at darbar, heer sees him and does nothing except from making weird faces.. also she knows she is married to another person (lets say Bilal) and then living with Shehzad because she got married to him in her childhood, what a disgusting character! πŸ₯±
Because she was a kid...they got her married when she didnt even know what marriage is!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess it uses to happen in very old days

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

How could she be married and not know itπŸ˜•it will take a lot of effort by writer to convince me to this plotBilal's character is tortured and then left at darbar, heer sees him and does nothing except from making weird faces.. also she knows she is married to another person (lets say Bilal) and then living with Shehzad because she got married to him in her childhood, what a disgusting character!πŸ₯±

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmm...I think the nikkah/ court marriage paper got destroyed.
if anyone could educate me πŸ˜† In Pakistan, what is the difference between court marriage and nikkanama? I assumed that you can get a nikkah done at "court" too...

Can't they go to a Maulvi /masjid and get a nikkah done or being maulvi to court.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

which country do you live in? πŸ˜•

I live in Yemen. and I am sunnah Shafei. In our mazhab a girl can't get married without wali (her father or any relative who holds her responsibility) It is there in hadeeth too. that any woman gets married without wali , then her marriage is cancelled.😊
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

That sucks...what if a girls parents are creating problems for her?

If they are stopping her from marriage without any valid reason. and she was afraid to die without getting married , she can file a case against them. then qazi gives her the right .😊
Edited by awida - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

after next week. Ghairat will end next week.😊