since he he put him no 1 spot
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I need to watch Dumpakht
Mintmargarita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If it doesn't offend you may I ask, are you from Pakistan? Because if you have not lived in Pakistan, the culture and the story will not make much sense to you. Means it will be difficult for you to comprehend the situations and circumstances. But we may still discuss it anytime if you will need help 😃 I understand the topic of 'peeri faqeeri' very well as our extended family members are doing the same shit 😆

Still I will encourage you to have a go, the dialogues were amazing and it was filled with so much of nail bitting suspense and sequences that by the end of it I wanted to pull my hair out 😆 The girl's character showed o much of strength that you cant help but admire her guts. Special mention to Nimmo's character (heroine's first cousin and fast friend). She was love ❤️ That is the reason Qurban is such a let down coming from the same writer with Heer as the dumbest protagonist ever.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dumpukht was seriously very disgusting but raality of the aociety eho seeks peer ki help
Its was unbearable to watch them kissing his hand to greet when its not allowed to even hand shake in out religion
But it was a good watch apart from peer scenes with kulsoom it was cringeworthy