Chadr-e-Gul Charhane Se Pehle, Apnay Hathon Ki Mehendi Chupa Le

😭

This is so perfect
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RecklessDemon

I don't know but I feel some conspiracy and some backstage drama. The dialogues in the beginning hinted at something else and they ended it differently. Bilal on Jan 4 posted something like 'world doesn't revolve around you' and he stopped promoting the drama. He was there since beginning and Shehzad joined the cast later. Bilal was all over in the promo shoots. Who in this age will believe that Bilal played second fiddle to Shehzad and accepted to do so when he is very competitive. He only likes fan made edits on Qurban just to encourage his fans but his silence on the last episode or from the time his character was 'supposedly' killed, raise questions. I think they shot half of the show and then something happened they had to kill his character and made Shahmir hero in the end. Majority of people are not liking the end. It still doesnt sync with how the show started or probably the writing was so bad. I still believe something happened between the makers of the show and Bilal.

Moreover, Jamal went to mosque after Nikah prayed for their relationship, Mariyam prayed in Church and still his love didn't win in the end gives such a wrong message. Well it might be me only but it still looks bad. Nothing happened to Amma Ji or to Heer who was a sinner.

Very interesting. 😊 I too feel that Bilal was cheated like us. He thought he was the hero. but then when Shehzad agreed to play Shahmeer makers tried to make a hero out of him. which irked Bilal.
Even Omair made that comment to Sano about acters and heros, which show how things turned after Shehzad came on board.
It is normal that some actors demand changes in script before agreeing to do the role. maybe makers had to bow down to Shehzad demands after no one else agreed to play Shahmeer's character which is less important than Jamal and Qaisar.😕
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Even i feel this after reading ur take
Coz bilal is a good actor as well n omair ranked him no 1 When he was asked on mazaak raat

Remember when the first article came out it was only Omair bilal n iqra n shamir shayd was just support cast

N omair mentioned "actors
Which mean he didnt only talk about himself here

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Sano_

Even i feel this after reading ur take
Coz bilal is a good actor as well n omair ranked him no 1 When he was asked on mazaak raat

Remember when the first article came out it was only Omair bilal n iqra n shamir shayd was just support cast

N omair mentioned "actors
Which mean he didnt only talk about himself here

Omair being a honest man couldn't take this production house politics , so he hinted at something by that post.
in another event he was very honest complaining about the treatment team Zun Mureed team got in a talk show while promoting their show. Such a respectful person.👏
ISano thumbnail
YEAh i remember going trhough his facebook
When he began shooting for piya bedardi mhe was praising the production house for having freah fruits every day for the cast n crew

Then for moomal production too for being the nicest people
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was midway in Saanp Seerhi when my sister told me Bilal's character going to die. I left watching that. But saw the last episode at least the girl took revenge and made the law agency to arrest her brother. But this show was the height of stupidity. Heer changed her view the moment she did Nikah with Jamal and from that point her character touched a new low with each passing episode. Even in 2nd last episode Shahmir's mother was saying "Jamal was there to divorce her bcs he realized Heer is in love with Shahmir and I was like 😕. In any case no one cared when Jamal died. It felt like a small incident. It was only the audience who was waiting for Jamal to comeback bcs literally he suffered the most. But the makers were hellbent on making his character look like a side character. Heer could have redeemed herself by staying with Jamal's mother or taking care of her. But nope! She wanted to sleep with Shahmir so bad that she didn't even resist (I didnt watch the episode btw)
Zee_RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Omair being a honest man couldn't take this production house politics , so he hinted at something by that post.
in another event he was very honest complaining about the treatment team Zun Mureed team got in a talk show while promoting their show. Such a respectful person.👏

Which post was that? I remember Sano saying something about actors and stars. But Shehzad Sheikh is a star on which planet? 😕 At least not on the one where I live. I discussed this thing about social media hype of another emerging actor because he has a great lobby great PR working for him (no offence). But at least that guy is talented, Shehzad Sheikh can hardly move his face muscles. Bilal should brush up his lobbying skills. At this time he seems to be a fav of Kashif Nisar only and Kashif Nisar's serials are mort on the art/dark side with only Nauman Ijaz playing the central character.
ISano thumbnail
The thing i was talking about was his facebook page back in july 2016

And tht about actors and stars

It was something he replied me on insta DM when i asked if he still was part of qurban because i read shahzad sheikh is in it
Thts where he replied saying he is very much part of then show the thing is that they consider stars before/over actors
Zee_RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sano_

The thing i was talking about was his facebook page back in july 2016

And tht about actors and stars

It was something he replied me on insta DM when i asked if he still was part of qurban because i read shahzad sheikh is in it
Thts where he replied saying he is very much part of then show the thing is that they consider stars before/over actors

well he clearly hinted at something. He might have been considered for Shahmir first? Then they replaced him and created another character. Chalo drama khatm bharr main jayen heer or shahmir.
ISano thumbnail
i think they changed the whole story line to add shamir

it could be like heer was going to marry qaisar or what so ever he would be called in it..

he is sucha nice person he replies within few hours when asked..