Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
kasame sahi bol rehi ho simz..
and zahid claimed it to be powerful character

in dumpukht noman ijaz was a pain to watch.. actually he is pain in every serial coz he is after choti choti bachiyan
Of course it was a powerful character...a rapist who is being glorified...what can be more powerful than that? 😆
ISano thumbnail
Yeah i was so dissapointed after watching its first episode

I began to dislike him after this

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Of course it was a powerful character...a rapist who is being glorified...what can be more powerful than that? 😆

Mintmargarita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This should have been written on Jamal's Kabar

Kuch To Kar Aihhtram-e-Muhabbat, Kuch To Pas-e-Adab Rakh Lehad Ka

Chadr-e-Gul Charhane Se Pehle, Apnay Hathon Ki Mehendi Chupa Le

😭

Mintmargarita thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sano_

which scene are u talking about buddy??

honestly speaking i was shocked seeing the last scene W*F.. heer aur shamir ki shaadi itni si bhi ghairat ni hai shamir mein..

all i know is they cashed the show on bilal's name.. and then adding omair rana's in it.. and both of them died..

stupid stupid show

they killed both jaan and jigar of the show..

you posted a few days ago where Omair Rana was wearing green kurta and talking to Bilal...

I agree to everything that you are saying, they sold the show on Bilal's name and killed his character ruthlessly. Heer accepted the same claustrophobic family she was against of, she bowed down to society's pressure or did she fell in with Shahmir? (We will never know actually). Jamal's mother took different name of his father in Courts and his Kabar had different name 😆 The show was W*F on so many levels that it has become a piece of joke unintentionally.

I don't know but I feel some conspiracy and some backstage drama. The dialogues in the beginning hinted at something else and they ended it differently. Bilal on Jan 4 posted something like 'world doesn't revolve around you' and he stopped promoting the drama. He was there since beginning and Shehzad joined the cast later. Bilal was all over in the promo shoots. Who in this age will believe that Bilal played second fiddle to Shehzad and accepted to do so when he is very competitive. He only likes fan made edits on Qurban just to encourage his fans but his silence on the last episode or from the time his character was 'supposedly' killed, raise questions. I think they shot half of the show and then something happened they had to kill his character and made Shahmir hero in the end. Majority of people are not liking the end. It still doesnt sync with how the show started or probably the writing was so bad. I still believe something happened between the makers of the show and Bilal.

Moreover, Jamal went to mosque after Nikah prayed for their relationship, Mariyam prayed in Church and still his love didn't win in the end gives such a wrong message. Well it might be me only but it still looks bad. Nothing happened to Amma Ji or to Heer who was a sinner.
ISano thumbnail
Yeah i waswaiting for tht scene as well as the scene where bilal omair r together in the pic n bilal wrote guruji on it calling omair guru
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I hated Heer from when she got married to Shameer but hated her most when in the jail she was telling Shameer that how he took the blame and didn't think of her that what will happen to her in his absence, while she was claiming herself Jamal's widow.

She was a double standard girl with no ethics and integrity! LOSER

Same with Shameer, when the other girl abandoned him he came to Heer and claimed that he is in love with her..another LOSER.

Both loser united at the end...
ISano thumbnail
Mujhe to qaisar se ziyada shamir kamina lega waise

Do losers ki shaadi ho gayi
Mintmargarita thumbnail
Youtube comments are the best 😆 I was laughing my heart out to see people are literally abusing everyone in the show with Heer getting the most flake. Well, she kind of deserved that.
ISano thumbnail
Haan aur to aur they were talking about bilal ke baap ka naam different liya aur kabaar par bhi kuch aur likha