Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wtsfu ending 🤢
I can't believe that conversation of Heer and Jamal in the lockup.

And how Heer used Jamal's mom for to forgive Shamir.. And what was that suddenly Shamir became her another son 😲 blah!!!!!!

Without any resistance married to Shamir , she was dying to be with Shamir...this show is such a ******up show.. Wasting two main character Jamal and Kaiser...arghhh
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So disappointed in this ending 😡
Edited by Simz786 - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I watched thie epi after skipping many , so I wasn't shocked or disappointed. I guess I became used to it. that's why I laughed a lot watching this mindless last epi. 😆
1) Heer guessed that Shahmeer didn't kill Jamal . his evil bro did. but she knows how noble Shahmeer is , he won't get his bro be punished, so she made Jamal's mom forgive him.
2) Qaisar's love confession for his wife! then her locking him in a room. which has no windows or ...why should he kill himself? this won't help his bro. he should've shot the door to get out , na?
3) Jamal's mom forgiving Shahmeer to escape losing her other son!
4) Some life lessons from Heer's parents!
5) Heer doing wife's duties after Jamal's death.. first of all she is not his wife . he divorced her before his death!
6) Jamal's mom playing Cubid for Heer and Shahmeer! Their nikah scene. again without her parents presense. well. this time fiqh is by her side. coz she needs no iddat. or no father's apporval. but how could Jamal's mom know that this marriage will make Jamal happy!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Checked out who is the writer is of this master piece , his name is Zafar Miraaj . I am never watching his show again .
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg yes qaisar could jump out from the window but shayd he didnt have his shoes and chappal mein its not his style.. lol

most stupid show ever
Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Sano_

omg yes qaisar could jump out from the window but shayd he didnt have his shoes and chappal mein its not his style.. lol

most stupid show ever

As someone commented on To Dil Ka Kia Hua :" I don't know what was writer smoking" while writing this master piece!😆
ISano thumbnail
i watched the first episode of the serial but it was bot my cup of tea so skipped it..
lol

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Checked out who is the writer is of this master piece , his name is Zafar Miraaj . I am never watching his show again .

His sangat was even worse
ISano thumbnail
sangat was a pain to watch..
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sangat was the height of beghairti