ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Kinda excited for it now baas heer shouldnt end up with shamir
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I think the actors were cheated just like the audience . What a let down , why did they do this , Bilal is so popular and killing his character like this is so stupid

I am more angry with Bilal us ke oper walay khany main aqal nhi? Why did he sign this shit and non existent character at this point in his career. I have started hating even Iqra with a passion. Unfollowed her on insta dont even want to see her annoying face bcs she reminds me of Heer. Are these people really educated? Cant they see what kind of stupid message it's portraying and is wrong in so many ways!!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

No please , don't be angry with the actors . I really think they were cheated or else they would not have publicized this show like that . Iqra and Bilal , both are new comers , they are popular but they need to get a strong hold in their profession . See some more of their shows and if they are still disappointing you then by all means , be angry ..

For now , check the writer , producer and the director , what are their names . They are the main culprits here .

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Sano_

Kinda excited for it now baas heer shouldnt end up with shamir

Don't have your hopes up
Their Rishta is pavitra 🤢
Zee_RK thumbnail
Qaiser is dead and Heer after destroying so many lives still thinks life was unfair to her 🤢 she is still complaining and whining aisi zindagi to asal heer ko bhi nhi mili thi'. O bibi usay is liye nhi mili thi because she was not a cheater and had self respect. You kept on jumping over men, destroyed both Jamal and Shahmir and their families too for your non existent izzat and ghairat'. Izzat us ki hoti hai jo izzat krwana janta hai. You mentally tortured Jamal since day 1 forced him to get married and then wanted to elope. His only mistake was he had far more self respect than you. He wanted to face the situation by not eloping with you. He wanted to keep the Nikah, it was you who did sin with Nikah on Nikah and kept on lying with Shahmeer's family too. He wanted to make sure that if he leaves you (that too bcs you wanted to get divorce) you will still be accepted in your new home and in due course got killed. Still you will end up with Shahmir because he himself is a loser but he is still better than you. At least he thought' he is married to you and got over his ex and fell in love with you but you even knowing that you are married to someone else made fool of everyone.
Zee_RK thumbnail
@Sano Omair Rana did fine job. His character made sense and whatever he did it was in sync with his negative character. The most annoying one was Heer. She was made a heroine which she never was. She never got the spine to tell the truth to Shahmeer's family. Claimed to love both men 🤢 Slept under one roof with na mahram because she had to protect her izzat' 😕 Kept on insisting for divorce for no solid reason actually. It would have been better if she had find some fault in Jamal apart from the fact that he is not rich and powerful. But the same Jamal who was poor and had no power, was convinced and brainwashed by Heer to do nikah with her because she will be with him. I have no words to condemn her character. I am just happy this torture is ending today. Though I seriously miss Bilal onscreen. But its ok, its better to do quality serials over such non sense.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes zee.. omair rana was brilliant till now in the episode.. watching it live stream..

ilovedhanjanird . i never hoped anyting about heer
basically never care about them..
it was only omair and bilal that made me watch the show..
Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Sano_

yes zee.. omair rana was brilliant till now in the episode.. watching it live stream..

ilovedhanjanird . i never hoped anyting about heer
basically never care about them..
it was only omair and bilal that made me watch the show..

I'm just so mad that despite everything Heer will walk away with everything
And Jamal got qurbaan for nothing IGH
Zee_RK thumbnail
I am reading on twitter it was Heer and Shahmeer who ended up together! Great!! What a stupendous message we get in the end! 👏
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

I am reading on twitter it was Heer and Shahmeer who ended up together! Great!! What a stupendous message we get in the end! 👏

This drama was the most bakwas drama ever!! What?! Why?! How?!...

Why did Bilal sign up for this, we will never know. Jamal's character was no more than just a doormat.