Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Did anyone notice how Heer's father got a clean chit though he was the one who asked for extra judicial torturing on Jamal and Jamal couldn't reply to Heer, when all this misunderstanding started. Eventually he lost his balance had an accident and lost memory!! Shafi got no punishment for that and Heer doesn't even know that. Well pta bhi hota to is characterless aurat ne kya kr lena tha. Heer is again desperate to go to Shahmeer and now when he will be forgiven by Jamal's mother, both Heer and Shahmeer can book a room as soon as possible!
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sano_

i know too filmy but shamir should not be happy at the end of the serial

Yeah, Heer should go to the village with Jamal's mom and live their as Jamal's widow forever. She lost her son for Heer. That will be the real qurban from Heer.

Shamir can go to hell.
Edited by Neel_M - 6 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no one is good human being in the serial.. expect qiasar's mother ..

heer's father is even worser coz he removed the nikkah papers from the court i think
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay so basically this drama went like this ;

Heer was the one who was after Jamal, then he ends up falling in love with her and ends up ruining a very bright future.

Heer on the other hand, after ruining his life can live a happy life

Basically this drama teaches you one thing ; STAY AWAY FROM LOVE

ISano thumbnail
Actually its
STAY AWAY FROM RICH SPOILT BRAT GIRL and avoid falling in love with her
Zee_RK thumbnail
In other words, hathiyon ki larai main nuqsan ghaas ka hota hai!! Hathi will live happily ever after what ghaas got out of this mess? Its depressing to see the message that only rich and powerful can do what the hell they want for their ghairat and get away with that.
Zee_RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Yeah, Heer should go to the village with Jamal's mom and live their as Jamal's widow forever. She lost her son for Heer. That will be the real qurban from Heer.

Shamir can go to hell.

You are making sense here but this show is senseless I don't expect any such goodness from Heer. She mentally tortured poor Jamal since the day she saw him. Its so painful to see emptiness in Jamal's mother eyes. I am very sensitive and dont even watch news, I cant tolerate these kind of killings. I ve not watched Khaani just due to the depressing environment and couldn't see glorification of murderers. Here Heer has done everything that is considered wrong and still she is the heroine with mazlomiyat ka libada.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Am I the only one who is sad that Jamal and Maryam never really got their happy ending

😭

Word Count: 0

ISano thumbnail
all i want is that heer stays alone.. shamir doesnt deserve anyone nor does heer.. both can go to hell..
Zee_RK thumbnail
Whenever Heer wants to go to Shahmeer she starts calling Mishu 🤢 She knows she will be pushed towards him and wants to pretend she is not taking decision on her own but is actually forced to do. Its so predictable! Mishu's only existence in this world is to advocate how Shahmeer is the last good soul of this earth and how Heer and Shahmeer are made for each other and Jamal was a piece of shit who could be walked over anytime 🤢 Gold digger!!