Users

Frequent Posters

Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: _Sano_

heer qaisar se bhi buri hai..
at least qaisar regretting.

but wish they show jamal at the end making him alive whats the point in all this.. qaisar didnt get any kind of punishment..
nor did his raaz got out thet he is deceiving his wife..
haarami salaa..

I still cant believe that the quality of this show and specifically of the content was so low!! It had no meat! What was the point of show overall? What message did you get in the end? Who was sincere to whom? Shahmeer was in love with another girl and moved over in no time. Heer married a guy and actually became a sinner by doing two marriages in the meanwhile desperately wanting his husband to divorce her so that she culd settle down for face saving. Heer's father got heart stroke when she insisted on getting married against his wish but he was completely fine when his daughter was shot.

I am really very angry with Bilal for doing this non sensical show. Any newcomer could gave done that role which had no character growth. He was just shown for all the khwari and in the end got killed. W*F!
Zee_RK thumbnail
Sano please give me Omair Rana's social media account where he replies to you. I want to give some feedback on this show and want to send some message to Bilal. They must be close! I have tweeted many times to Bilal but I dont know if he reads that or not! But at least Omair Rana will get the feedback on writing/scripting. I have noticed though he plays negative characters still his characters make sense and you know why that person is doing so and so. It means he has good script sense to judge his characters. But honestly apart from him everyone else looks stupid.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with u .. they could easily choose a newcomer for jamal's role... why bilal

i can understand omair rana for choosing this serial as he has alots stuff in qaisar khan
but jamal.. bilal i think only choosed it for the writer's sake and then i would say omair rana..
i guess really enjoyed working with him in orungreza..

btw omair rana was asking for feedback on instagram u can do it on this picture of his..

you can also give feedback on facebook but he didnt ask for it there.. yet
FACEBOOK -
Omair Rana's Facebook page

omair rana has always said he dont mind doing minor roles.. but those role should have some impact on viewers..
and he is right..

even if he come has supporting character he is really good at it

arslaan in maan.. damn man he was too good
waris in ghari do ghari.. - watched it only for him..
mujhe jeeny do ka ifthikar.. was good too
Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
Zee_RK thumbnail
Even his cameo in Ullu braye farokht nhi was great and you could understand the lust of both sisters after getting a glimpse of him. He looked handsome and was educated. So yeah even though he does small roles, cameos, negative characters they never look stupid. Doing Jamal was stupidity by Bilal specially when he shows great enthusiasm for acting in his interviews. He is well off so he doesn't need money just for the sake of doing something or supporting himself and he did enough work in last year to get himself noticed. It would have been completely fine if he hadn't played Jamal. He was fine without Qurban too.

Despite of all the backlash that Rangreza received, I still think that was a better character and I liked him as Qasim and how he stood up and didnt become another Khayam. I loved his decision because he was loyal types and had seen Momo closely suffering all her life. But here as Jamal what did he achieve? His character left no mark. No one wanted him, no one bat an eyelid when he was killed. He is just a prop to get Qaiser arrested after his killing and Heer who already wanted to be qith Shahmeer will take no time to marry him. Jamal Heer pe qurban ho gya laikin kion? They could have found another Bakra for Qurbani. Why did they torture Bilal's fanbase?
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"oh my lord" Fans herself.. I can't wait for this one.. I just saw teaser one.. 😳😳
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes zee he looked too charming in ullu baraye farokht

Mimi what teaser ??
Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
Zee_RK thumbnail
Jamal's mother forgiving Shahmeer, Qaiser shot himself in next episode! Well.. it will be end of torture for me next week. It always made me sad every monday and I ve been freaking out on this stupid show for quite sometime. Mishu made an entry again trying to make Heer realize how she loves Shahmeer 🥱 I can so foresee Heer and Shahmeer standing at Jamal's qabar after being married!
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Shukar .🤔

Word Count: 1

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
How did the mother know about heers nikkah
Billu sign a new show please