Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mintmargarita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Heer's friend Mishu was all over Heer and kept on insisting that she should get married now where is that mohtarma 😆
Mintmargarita thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

its so weird the way Heer got married to Shahmeer and no one believed her about first nikkah...and why did Jamals friends lie too?

if they hadn't lie Heer kaisay shadi krti Shahmeer se 😆 story wahin end ho jati. In any case even Heer is not admitting that she was married to Jamal not even in courts to dosron ko kya blame krna
i know but they shouldve cleared why they lied
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Umeed par duniya kaim hai simz isi liye kaha
Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heer is not heroine material in any case! She is an opportunist at least give respect to the dead person who was killed just for your stupidities. She doesn't even deserve Shahmeer. Pathetic liar and shameless character. I hope the writer and Iqra should get this feedback. It looked really really bad in courts saying that Shahmeer is her husband and Jamal was a friend. She is doing this to win case but she herself is a loser.
ISano thumbnail
Hope heer dies too and jamal when he comes back tells her she is free from his side
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sano_

Hope heer dies too and jamal when he comes back tells her she is free from his side

Heer wont die. She will make sure everyone of us die and she will be there with her izzat and ghairat' intact. Jamal was killed because of her and now she is determined to get capital punishment for Shahmeer. How stupid one can really be. She is a nightmare for both leads. Even a person like Qaiser will be too good for her.
I hated Heer since the first episode she was so mean!!
ISano thumbnail

i will seriously laugh so much if she marry qiasar if shamir gets sentence for something he hasnt done

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

Heer wont die. She will make sure everyone of us die and she will be there with her izzat and ghairat' intact. Jamal was killed because of her and now she is determined to get capital punishment for Shahmeer. How stupid one can really be. She is a nightmare for both leads. Even a person like Qaiser will be too good for her.

Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
Mintmargarita thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sano_

i will seriously laugh so much if she marry qiasar if shamir gets senence for something he hasnt done

Qasiser has done everything wrong but even he doesnt deserve such big punishment for his deeds 😆