then ask
i hope Jamal comes back in the last episode as a successful businessman 😆
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

then ask

They already showed Mariyam burried his body. Anyway I haven't watched it people on twitter are tweeting about it so I got to know. My mind cant comprehend what was good about this show that Bilal was on cloud 9. If that sort of stupid writing makes him high then I shouldnt expect much from him and only saw his shows like he is an eye candy (which is disappointing). He showed passion for acting and choosing such shitty serials to be part of Hugely disappointing!!
The show started off good but i dont get why they would kill off a character who has the most potential
what was the point of showing him struggling so much then
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

then ask

😲🤣

Word Count: 0

Zee_RK thumbnail
I really feel like crying now, there is lump in my throat. 😭 Jamal is not coming back his mother saw his face and they burried him. I hate hate hate Heer now Heer and Shahmeer can go and f@&k each other. Heer even in courts stating that Shahmeer was her husband. Why did Bilal sign 2nd lead infront of Shehzad Sheikh?

I am so upset now I cant even tell.
Zee_RK thumbnail
Also how morally corrupt and shameless liar this Heer is. She is telling lies even in courts. In courts before giving statement you take oath on Quran and she is saying Shahmeer was her husband and Jamal was just a class fellow 🤢 How low she could go this is beyond amazing!!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes heer is lying before the court its disgusting jamal is her husband

Hb
Jamal is alive i think there is still a scene left iqra ki insta story this
Jamal heer and qaisar in green salwar kameez as usual

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think bilal signed the show coz of the writer and also omair rana whom he called guru ji in his insta story

Warna bilal se samne shahzad sheikh kya hai - nothing

Insta story - with omair bilal

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

I really feel like crying now, there is lump in my throat. 😭 Jamal is not coming back his mother saw his face and they burried him. I hate hate hate Heer now Heer and Shahmeer can go and f@&k each other. Heer even in courts stating that Shahmeer was her husband. Why did Bilal sign 2nd lead infront of Shehzad Sheikh?

I am so upset now I cant even tell.

Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
Zee_RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sano_

I think bilal signed the show coz of the writer and also omair rana whom he called guru ji in his insta story

Warna bilal se samne shahzad sheikh kya hai - nothing

Insta story - with omair bilal

Sano dont play with my emotions yaara 😭 I have accepted that he is dead. His mother saw his face Maryam took his body police is involved they cant let go off body without identification. Moreover his face was not mutilated when he died that his mother wont recognize.

The bts video you shared might be one scene that would have been deleted in the final cut. If not that would be the biggest twist and actually a very stupid one with everyone seeing his face and burying him. If his mother wouldn't have been involved I had trusted my luck but cant get more fooled by the makers.
Edited by Zee_RK - 6 years ago
i was apalled with zafar mairaj when i watched sangat but suprisingly this one is even more terrible
never gonna watch a show written by him again