Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
https://instagram.com/p/Bf1RYjlhveP/

Instastory posted by yashma! So I think Jamal is dead also Bilal is not shooting anymore. I am not watching it I skipped last 2 episodes and was thinking to watch again only if Jamal was alive.
Nahiii :( This show was only good because of Jamal
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

If they killed Jamal it will be stupidity of them. I remember while watching Saanp Seerhi Bilal's character was killed too midway. I quitted watching but only kept checking the episodes hoping for his comeback until the last epi. but it is not an Indian drama . he was dead!
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Want qaiser to be severely punished at the end
Zee_RK thumbnail
When Bilal got this project he was very excited with the script in his hand. I don't know what was he excited about. He got high with Zafar Mairaj's name but the story has no scope for his character. He was there just doing a flowerpot role. I am noticing he didn't sign any new project so hopefully he is conscious now. He is such a power house talent, actually I found him a better actor then the currently hyped ones. He should choose better projects. His characters mainly get lost in the middle and lose their essence. With no initial connections I can understand his struggle but better to start networking and get his name associated with bigger production houses and more visibility onscreen.
Zee_RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Want qaiser to be severely punished at the end

I want everyone in this show to go to hell
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not to be dismissive of these shows, but as a lover of romantic shows, I really fail to understand why Pakistani drama makers are hell bent on destroying what is to me the lifeblood of such shows- a charming, lovelorn pair of performers. Why would anyone who seeks to make a passionate love story kill a character so compelling as Bilal? They did something similar in Moray Saiyyan as well. They essentially killed off the reason many people were tuning into that show- to watch the hero's character! Here too they seems to have done something similar. I mean, Hindi serials have a lot of flaws but that one thing they do understand is that either both lovers have to die a passionate death such as in the movie Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, or they both have to survive and come together towards for ever at some point in the show's lifetime. Humsafar, for all its flaws, at least got this part right: neither of the leads died and there were at least a few episodes' worth of romantic moments between them. Jeez! I hate myself for having been so smitten by this show which clearly knows nothing about creating a compelling romance. I refuse to watch its remaining episodes.
im so pissed why did they show Jamal as so strong and hard working when they were just gonna kill him off
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Qurban ending soon too
Omair rana told me when i shared some pics with him
He said orungreza has ended qurban is ending soon and zun mureed has just started so its too soon to share its creation
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I dont know coz i didnt ask that