Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cory

He looked pretty roided and artificial his body wont be surprised if it was effects of juice and a combo of drugs too that caused it he was a rapist too they corroborated his blood sample with something of the victims but he still got let off the hook

Yep. As far as I'm concerned, this is no loss to the world. His victim finally got her justice.
darkzarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Yes. He held a girl against her will for 3 days and not only raped her but assaulted her with a bottle and burnt her parts with a cigar. 🤢

What a monster... sorry but I don't care that he's dead
TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysterious_rain

What a monster... sorry but I don't care that he's dead

Well... I wouldn't go and call or wish him RIP but my condolences still go out to his family for their loss. What he did is only on him but for his parents and family they still lost a loved one I guess.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Isha Koppikar I guess was in an relationship with him and was in a vey bad and depressed state until she came out of it... Isn't he Sallu ka friend... he had a bad spare in BW and that's what led him to his down fall... didn't know about his assault charges...
1115886 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Yes. He held a girl against her will for 3 days and not only raped her but assaulted her with a bottle and burnt her parts with a cigar. 🤢

Oh thanks, I think he was on the movie Wanted where he played Salman Khan's younger brother, when I saw a thread of Shiney Ahuja two days ago, it reminded me of him, then on the next day saw on this thread that he passed away, it was sad with the way he molested a girl but I read somewhere that his wife said it was one night stand, not rape.
Edited by rim683 - 7 years ago
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sri-R

RIP..

He directed movies flime Dil, beta, raja, Mann, etc. sad he died at very young age

no no not him thats indra kumar...hecis aruna iranis brother..

this is inder kumar
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Isha Koppikar I guess was in an relationship with him and was in a vey bad and depressed state until she came out of it... Isn't he Sallu ka friend... he had a bad spare in BW and that's what led him to his down fall... didn't know about his assault charges...

it seems salloo helped him a lott but apparently didnt help after rape case came out in public...