Athiya got a chance as she is a star kid
Her first film tanked yet she got Mubarakan
An outsider would have been sent packing
After the debut film flopped
She is getting so many chances
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Comparing actors to armymen...these buffoons really do live in their own lil bubble
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

Athiya would make a good model but not a good actor. She has zero expressions and X factor. Arjun has been recommending her left, right centre. Recent reports were that he is recommending Athiya to Ranveer for a role in Padmavati. An outsider would never get this opportunity as they would have to prove them selves first. She is photogenic. Has good skin, hair and height but somehow can't see as her as the next big thing.

Haha why tf is Arjun recommending her? πŸ˜• It's surprising he is pushing her name when he can barely manage his own body and career..
745671 thumbnail
I don't know if it's a controversial opinion or not but Athiya's face is just repulsive to me. 🀒

Average looks are fine by me. Everyone doesn't have to to be beautiful because there are all sorts of roles out there. But I find it hard to even look at her.

She would have worked as a model though. Runway models these days are far from the days of the glamazons of the 90s. They mostly go for weird looking faces and skeletal tall bodies which Athiya is a perfect fit for.
Edited by anonymous39 - 7 years ago
BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HawasKaPujari

Haha why tf is Arjun recommending her? πŸ˜• It's surprising he is pushing her name when he can barely manage his own body and career..

He was behind her bagging the role in Mubarakan too.
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

He was behind her bagging the role in Mubarakan too.

Really! I thought maybe he got impressed with her in Mubarakan hence recommending her.. but if she got that movie too because of him 😲 are they dating or something? itna favours kyu kar raha hai
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anonymous39

I don't know if it's a controversial opinion or not but Athiya's face is just repulsive to me.🀒

Average looks are fine by me. Everyone doesn't have to to be beautiful because there are all sorts of roles out there. But I find it hard to even look at her.

She would have worked as a model though. Runway models these days are far from the days of the glamazons of the 90s. They mostly go for weird looking faces and skeletal tall bodies which Athiya is a perfect fit for.

I don't find her ugly unlike u, she is an average looker for me.
but totally agree that these days instead of beautiful faces models r selected based on pure weirdness! And quite a lot r as ugly AF!

Ex:- http://www.therichest.com/shocking/15-top-models-who-are-pretty-ugly/.
Athiya is in no way as bad as this πŸ˜†
Edited by princessunara - 7 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't know if it's a controversial opinion or not but Athiya's face is just repulsive to me. 🀒

Thank you! I never understood how people found her good or average looking... She is the ugliest female starkid yet..
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Agree with you. I too find her weird looking. I am okay with star kids getting into movies only if they are deserving enough to. Athiya doesnt even look average & cant act either. She looks like a character from the movie avatar😲
Nikhil718 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sunil Shetty loves his children and wants both of them to succeed in life even that means following his footsteps. If I had children of my own then I would want the best for them regardless of what field they choose. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with what he said but it's not easy to survive in any field because you have to work very hard. Like Sunil said one of his interviews, if you fail in this industry then you will be called bakwaas by the media.

I'm a die hard fan of Sunil Shetty and he's one of my favourite action stars whom I grew up watching in the 90s. If i had the chance to meet Sunil then I would give this guy a hug by telling him how much I love him as fan. Same goes for Ajay Devgan, Akshay Kumar & Sunny Deol as well. I respect them all as their fan and nothing will stop me from loving my action heroes.