Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: fictitious

A comment that's long overdue.

Rachana, simply brilliant. The word Saudade is something I've loved for long. And I was excited to see your creation bearing the same name.It's very addictive and leaves you hungry for more. Very unpredictable story line. What characters. What narration. Your username is just too apt for your style of writing!

Thank you so much for an another story to get hooked on to.
I'm gonna be a little impatient and inconsiderate now and ask you to update the next part soon! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Shubha πŸ˜ƒ

You are right, the word Saudade has a completely different kind of allure. At least to me. 😊

I will update tomorrow evening hopefully. Look forward to your presence once again. 😊

That beautiful creation , the poster is by Anby [LovelyDreamer] Isn't she fantastic? πŸ˜ƒ
fictitious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks ShubhaπŸ˜ƒ

You are right, the word Saudade has a completely different kind of allure. At least to me.😊

I will update tomorrow evening hopefully. Look forward to your presence once again.😊

That beautiful creation , the poster is by Anby [LovelyDreamer] Isn't she fantastic?πŸ˜ƒ

Oops I how did I forget to mention! Actually I was staring at it for long before starting the story. Just that it slipped out of mind afte reading the chapters. 😊

Anbu , it's so dreamy! You're a rockstar with edits. If someday I also write, I know whom to ask,to make things visually alive! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Too much suspense for me to take!😳
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenuCrazyPanda

Too much suspense for me to take!😳

This suspense will fade away soon 😊

Thanks for reading.
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting interestingπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...can imagine Vedanta's situation..and loved the way he handled the shaadi ka rishta..and the girl..no Shri Vidya only Saroja fixed for him and his fateπŸ˜›..I feel Saroja has a dark past and Vedanta's family dont like her :( thats why Gopi mama hiding her but how is that possible..oh mama and baby aru's scene was cute😳( i can imagine someone you know dont know why for that particular scene butπŸ˜†)..now want Saroja's part of story sooon please =))

And look what I did...while I was thinking about your story...πŸ˜†

poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laddoo.Phaddoo

Interesting interestingπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...can imagine Vedanta's situation..and loved the way he handled the shaadi ka rishta..and the girl..no Shri Vidya only Saroja fixed for him and his fateπŸ˜›..I feel Saroja has a dark past and Vedanta's family dont like her :( thats why Gopi mama hiding her but how is that possible..oh mama and baby aru's scene was cute😳( i can imagine someone you know dont know why for that particular scene butπŸ˜†)..now want Saroja's part of story sooon please =))

And look what I did...while I was thinking about your story...πŸ˜†

Oh this is so good Laddoo πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ You have hit a nerve alright and I am so looking forward to unravel.

To bring Saroja in

By the way, who were you thinking of in that Baby Aaru ka scene? Do tell.
bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Caught up with your update !!

Loved Vedant's interaction with his niece..it was cute !!

Saroja has surely cast her spell on him πŸ˜‰ that is why he feels nothing for the girl ( Sri Vidya nice name btw) though she is everything a man would ask.

Why is his family hiding a young girl in their house ? His mama is protective of her but how is it someone else is harassing her in their house and no one is aware of it ?? I hope there is no one with a grey shade in their family.

Waiting for the mystery to unravel. Thank you for the pm Rachna ji. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahubalifan

Caught up with your update !!

Loved Vedant's interaction with his niece..it was cute !!

Saroja has surely cast her spell on him πŸ˜‰ that is why he feels nothing for the girl ( Sri Vidya nice name btw) though she is everything a man would ask.

Why is his family hiding a young girl in their house ? His mama is protective of her but how is it someone else is harassing her in their house and no one is aware of it ?? I hope there is no one with a grey shade in their family.

Waiting for the mystery to unravel. Thank you for the pm Rachna ji. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thanks Priya 😊

Gopi Mama is their servant, he and his wife have been with Vedant's family for ages. Hence, Vedant calls them Mama and Mami, out of respect.

What's happening with Saroja and Vedant is what happens when life calls.

Will update shortly.
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poetic

Oh this is so good Laddoo πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ You have hit a nerve alright and I am so looking forward to unravel.

To bring Saroja in

By the way, who were you thinking of in that Baby Aaru ka scene? Do tell.

Who else..what do you think..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..your lazy dunna only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..imagine him doing that...awwwish kind of scene..I know insane but..☺️...

When can we expect update..πŸ€”
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laddoo.Phaddoo

Who else..what do you think..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..your lazy dunna only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..imagine him doing that...awwwish kind of scene..I know insane but..☺️...

When can we expect update..πŸ€”

Lazy Dunna for sure πŸ˜†

Thanks Laddoo, I will update tonight. Have a bad neck and shoulder sprain, hence the delay.