Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Loved Meena today especially kitchen scene where she was comforting Mullai along with Dhanam❤️

Honestly I was happy that Aishu was not there😆

Epdiyo elaam senthutaanga.... aanaalum Dhanam Aishu va ethuvume solla maatra... Meena or Mullai na odane advice mazhai start aagi irukum

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

I think Aishu has Ghajini syndrome😆

Meena you rock🥳My support for u🥳

They are trying to show that though she speaks bluntly, she doesn't keep a grudge 🤪

Such a character in real life would be exasperating and troublesome. Imagine someone riling up everyone, teasing them, provoking them, being disrespectful, and then later being all good and nice and helpful as if they did not do anything. 😡😡😡

Meena should continue to be strict with her and I hope Mullai speaks at least once against Aishwarya directly.  Someone should teach her a lesson in manners. 

TianaWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl

They are trying to show that though she speaks bluntly, she doesn't keep a grudge 🤪

Such a character in real life would be exasperating and troublesome. Imagine someone riling up everyone, teasing them, provoking them, being disrespectful, and then later being all good and nice and helpful as if they did not do anything. 😡😡😡

Meena should continue to be strict with her and I hope Mullai speaks at least once against Aishwarya directly.  Someone should teach her a lesson in manners. 

@bold

https://tenor.com/3zDs.gif 

Enna oru buthisaalithanam

TianaWrites thumbnail

Mulla has a problem... Sigh... I really wanted them to get pregnant with no problem😭

Aishu ku problem laam vechutu mulla ku normal uh pregnancy vechu irukalame writers

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail

TBH, I'm sick of pregnancy tracks. With the pandemic and lockdown, people whom I know, celebs, stories, news, and now shows are all about pregnancy. 

This track now will be all gloomy and sad for some time but let's see what they do. Miraculously ensure Mullai's pregnancy with praying and fasting types or bring up adoption or IVF (Ippothan kadai kattunango, now new house and more expenses, IVF ku ennge pannum irrka pogudhu)?  

Anyway that home has 2 small kids, one manchild, and one adhiga prasangi kid. Ippo innonu thevaya?

TianaWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl

TBH, I'm sick of pregnancy tracks. With the pandemic and lockdown, people whom I know, celebs, stories, news, and now shows are all about pregnancy. 

This track now will be all gloomy and sad for some time but let's see what they do. Miraculously ensure Mullai's pregnancy with praying and fasting types or bring up adoption or IVF (Ippothan kadai kattunango, now new house and more expenses, IVF ku ennge pannum irrka pogudhu)?  

Anyway that home has 2 small kids, one manchild, and one adhiga prasangi kid. Ippo innonu thevaya?

I feel you😆 Knjm naalaiku ini sogamaana track thaan... Mudila... Nammale break eduka paatha ivunga vechu seivaanga polayay...

Pesaama Namma break eduka vendiyathu thaan ivinga kitta irunthu ... Bb ott vera varuthu 

PS: The two babies are much better than the man child and adanga pidaari

TianaWrites thumbnail

https://youtu.be/hPXcXOA7sZU 

Sothanai Mel sothanai pothumada

TianaWrites thumbnail

Tagging you guys to enjoy the sothanai😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Tagging you guys to enjoy the sothanai😆

Ithaneppa namma Hindi version mathiri poitirukku🤣
ippo ellam drama romba jaasthiya irukku 😆

Aishwarya ellarayum thuchama pesaradhum

Mullaikku Dhara madhiri problem varadhum

Ippo kadaikku vera sealaa? Idhu Hindi versionla vara Jeera Kaand appuram loan kaandayum saapittu muzhungidum polaye? 😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail

Ayyo, infertility track le idhu vereya?  I thought kozhande illenaalum, kade katting nalla pogudhe. Kathir worked hard for the new store and now this? Its hard to believe that he did not check for all permits. 😕