Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

I completely believe you on @bold. I welcome everyone !! No need to bring any proof

It doesn't matter if 9tanki is RK fan or not, I love her nevertheless πŸ˜³

On topic - Zamana badal gaya hai, no one can help this monster Dileep. 

on bold πŸ€—

problem with dileep or any A lister actor, is there is so much money involved, they bombard with too many conflicting article to make people confuse, half of the people stop following it and other half loses interest with the time. after year it will be forgotten.   

pallavi25 thumbnail

The writer forgot the most important advice for Dileep: HIRE RESHMA SHETTY as PR Manager πŸ˜†

Well, at least the Kerala movie audience are more evolved and Dileep fans themselves have rejected and boycotted their idol. 
That is great progress as public opinion counts when CM, Judges, Prosecutors deal with the case 

Originally posted by: raj5000

What an article? there is no head or tail. What message is the author trying to convey? Maligning Salman / Trump or encouraging Dileep or others to repeat such hideous antics. Disgusting!

maligning salman, how? πŸ˜• its outsider view of salman, and that author has good knowledge of whats going in bollywood and hollywood. 

Originally posted by: pallavi25

The writer forgot the most important advice for Dileep: HIRE RESHMA SHETTY as PR Manager πŸ˜†

Well, at least the Kerala movie audience are more evolved and Dileep fans themselves have rejected and boycotted their idol. 
That is great progress as public opinion counts when CM, Judges, Prosecutors deal with the case 

yeah without good pr it will be mammoth task to rebuild image and when the fan base is big, small boycott simply goes unnoticed. 
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 09tanki

on bold πŸ€—

problem with dileep or any A lister actor, is there is so much money involved, they bombard with too many conflicting article to make people confuse, half of the people stop following it and other half loses interest with the time. after year it will be forgotten.   

@red - I hope it doesn't happen in this case as there are witness
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 09tanki

<font color="#006633">maligning salman, how?πŸ˜•its outsider view of salman, and that author has good knowledge of whats going in bollywood and hollywood.</font>

By drawing a parallel or citing examples. If he or she wanted to take a big of corrupt systems or human mentality or whatever it could have done with naming people. Anyways... 😊
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fans seem to be boycotting Dileep,, not even wanting to watch his old movies and even TV channels are not telecasting his movies. He is Malayalam #3. 
Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wish Bhai fans could see through truth lyk Dillep fans and boycott him
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Revised forum rules clearly state that name calling fans/instigating posts/mocking gifs are NOT allowed. We are closing this thread as it is instigating fan wars. 

Topic closed

BWF DT