Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

I thought you wrote  it 9tanki. I had to click link to verify if it is article.

On topic - I have read here that fans have boycotted Dileep . So no tricks can work this time. I hope he gets punished for this horrible crime

i don't write lengthy essay, if the thread is not locked, i'll reply later. abb ankhein aur dimang dunno ki battery down hai... 
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
KARMA will get them eventually. 
Edited by Atomicbomb - 6 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

9tanki  is  RK fan?🤣. If it wasn't against rules to bring old threads, I would have brought out  her ADHM thread where she showered her "love" on Ranbir and movie 

Well if it wasnt against the rules I too would have pulled out a thread where the TM herself admitted she is fan of RK and you were so honored and welcomed her to your group.
Anyways ADHM times we know what it was...TM was actually angry at KJo for favoring Fawad over darling RK(in her eyes only not reality). Hence all the drama that happened at that time. Now there is no Fawad in the picture so love for RK coming out openly.
Edited by TheRager - 6 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheRager

Well if it wasnt against the rules I too would have pulled out a thread where the TM herself admitted she is fan of RK and you were so happy and welcomed her to your group.
Anyways ADHM times we know what it was...TM was actually angry at KJo for favoring Fawad over darling RK(in her eyes only not reality). Hence all the drama that happened at that time. Now there is no Fawad in the picture so love for RK coming out openly.

I completely believe you on @bold. I welcome everyone !! No need to bring any proof

It doesn't matter if 9tanki is RK fan or not, I love her nevertheless ðŸ˜³

On topic - Zamana badal gaya hai, no one can help this monster Dileep. 

The best way to avoid prison is to hire a black buck as a driver 
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What an article? there is no head or tail. What message is the author trying to convey? Maligning Salman / Trump or encouraging Dileep or others to repeat such hideous antics. Disgusting!

9tanki  is  RK fan?🤣. If it wasn't against rules to bring old threads, I would have brought out  her ADHM thread where she showered her "love" on Ranbir and movie 

i know i'll shower my love again on Dutt 

Originally posted by: briahna

kamaal hai...ranbir will be dissected for his acting, performances, disasters, nepotism, good, bad... yada..but becharaa salman bhai will be always dissected for his criminal activities, good or bad.

😆

talent talent ki baat hai ðŸ˜†  

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

KARMA will get them eventually. 

on seeing bank balance, karma changes its direction 

Originally posted by: TheBoss

The best way to avoid prison is to hire a black buck as a driver 

if he start consulting business, "fire and hire consulting inc" or "DUI owned business" , he can make more money then all his movies.