Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Just read both the chapters. This guy sees one hell of a woman and he calls her his 'sister' ?? Seriously ??🤣 When will he start calling her honey ?? Or will he not ?? Hmm... will have to wait for that...

Christly looks... indeed he looks that way in that long hair and thick beard...so divine

She is lost!! She doesn't remember anything except her name and how she fell. Let her not remember about her engagement and she's going to get married soon. Apart from that if she gets her memory of anything else I don't mind.😉

Am a fan of your writing style.. it feels so good to read and this plot is something very different from the norm so I am more intrigued to read. 👍🏼
I hope this has a good ending unlike the previous tragedy.😒

Thanks for the PM and am looking forward for the next update ! Thank you.
👏
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so very much for reading everyone! I'm extremely happy! <3
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Next chapter? ?update soon.
Your ffs are so intriguing yaar..but I hope this one doesn't end up being a tragedy too...promise me you won't make it another tragedy!
Edited by ratna.nanda - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Next chapter? ?update soon.

Your ffs are so intriguing yaar..but I hope this one doesn't end up being a tragedy too...promise me you won't make it another tragedy!

Hahahah. Okay. I do.😊
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Binge read your ffs today... My God you are so good... Keep writing more and more...
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ambarish-

Binge read your ffs today... My God you are so good... Keep writing more and more...

Thank you. FFs? How many?
Maahzabeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

Thank you. FFs? How many?

This one and that don't love me one... The ending was the one i was fearing.. Also read "what if" which was soothing 😊
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Please give me the links of all the ffs... I enjoyed these a lot
RyReyFics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Darling, you are the master (or should I say mistress?) of plots. How do you even do it? Writing a simple plot is hard enough, but writing a good intense mystery can work up a sweat. Here, you've breezed through it instead and made us readers sweat it out, racking our brains, trying to figure out what could possibly be going on. There's more to this story than meets the eye. With each part, the mystery intensifies. This story is definitely one jigsaw puzzle!

Considering the fact that Anushka has possibly suffered partial memory loss, I can't help but wonder... do these two know each other already, much before their first meeting? Is Joy hiding something? He definitely seems to be hoarding a very dark secret. To add to it all, Joy's repeated statement "No one does anything for anyone without a reason. Not even God" only makes it stronger. So what's Joy's reason?
And Anushka... Was she attempting to commit suicide? ~shudder~ But why?

I have a feeling that this guy Oliver is the link to it all. And the last part... they seemed to be trying to chain down a dragon of sorts. LOL! Can't wait to see where this is all headed to.

I'm convinced of one thing now. Any stone or rock that ends up in your hands, no matter how crude it may be, emerges a fine, dazzling diamond. ⭐️

rajkamal02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As everyone said the story setting is intriguing...waiting for next part