Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So Christina had moved on, she's happily married to Ron Abraham and has a 2 yr old kid ! Aawww !! ❀️

Diana got out of her illness and found her real Prince Charming too !! Well done πŸ‘πŸΌ

Then the bonding of Anu with her parents... she finally got the love which she was deprived of. Loved how they pamper and look after her especially Margaret ! πŸ˜†

And last but not least, Joy-Anu 😳 that fella went to shop a world for his baby 🀣 he's so excited than her !! Of course after being a loner now he's got a family of his own!! I loved the little romance between them his care for her and her love for him.😳

Finally she tells him she's writing a story and will name it jigsaw puzzle - perfect name indeed ! All the pieces fit in perfectly!! Bravo !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

It actually came as a surprise to me, Joseph oliver is Anu's father. I never expected that twist !

Your're one hell of a writer Kaushi ji !! Take a bow !! I loved this FF more than the previous one because of its happy ending !! Thank you so much for this and no your pm's were not at all troublesome for me. πŸ˜† Keep on writing !!
πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

Just a suggestion - How about writing an OS with Christina&her family visiting Rungpo along with Diana and her guy on the birth of Joy-Anu's baby ?? Since Christina has not met Anu, this could be the perfect time for a family reunion. πŸ˜†
Edited by bahubalifan - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: natashu

Kaushi, if you've written other stories (even if they're not Pranushka), could you link me up? (:

o
To be honest, these two pranushka stories are the only complete stories I've ever written. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I wrote many one shots... but the fact is I was detached from IF for over a year, so the ones I had actually posted on Writer's Corner back in 2015 were very amateur pieces which I'm very sure no one will like at all or believe even by meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Still I'll pm you the filtered posts from WC.
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahubalifan

So Christina had moved on, she's happily married to Ron Abraham and has a 2 yr old kid ! Aawww !! ❀️

Diana got out of her illness and found her real Prince Charming too !! Well done πŸ‘πŸΌ

Then the bonding of Anu with her parents... she finally got the love which she was deprived of. Loved how they pamper and look after her especially Margaret ! πŸ˜†

And last but not least, Joy-Anu 😳 that fella went to shop a world for his baby 🀣 he's so excited than her !! Of course after being a loner now he's got a family of his own!! I loved the little romance between them his care for her and her love for him.😳

Finally she tells him she's writing a story and will name it jigsaw puzzle - perfect name indeed ! All the pieces fit in perfectly!! Bravo !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

It actually came as a surprise to me, Joseph oliver is Anu's father. I never expected that twist !

Your're one hell of a writer Kaushi ji !! Take a bow !! I loved this FF more than the previous one because of its happy ending !! Thank you so much for this and no your pm's were not at all troublesome for me. πŸ˜† Keep on writing !!
πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

Just a suggestion - How about writing an OS with Christina&her family visiting Rungpo along with Diana and her guy on the birth of Joy-Anu's baby ?? Since Christina has not met Anu, this could be the perfect time for a family reunion. πŸ˜†

Ohh how much I loved reading this comment!
I was always in a dilemma if the happy ending wasn't forced given how inclined to tragedy I'm. You cleared my doubt.

I would definitely like writing some one shots. Thank you so much!
natashu thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
Penkie06 thumbnail
Minimal poster created by the very talented Writer and Creator, Subha (fictitious). Thank you so much. Drop into her ongoing story 'Cause you said I can! ' in the forum. It's worth a read!
natashu thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
rajkamal02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it...πŸ‘...waiting for more stories from your side...
fictitious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally here for the review. Brace yourself for a lot of blabbering. I'll try my best to make sense.

I understand how apprehensive you were of attempting something out of your league. And how you feel good endings seem forced. I understand that, especially because this story has a lot of characters. You had to show them all in perfect state in the end. And too much perfection seems unnatural, right?

But I would say you are underestimating yourself by saying that you're not good with happy endings. It's just that you got used to writing tragedies, that it inadvertently became your comfort zone.

Though I personally love Vivaan and Riha way more than Joy and Anushka, I would say the way you executed Jigsaw Puzzle was way better than you did Don't Love Me. It was not because of the tragedy element alone. It's because DLM was concluded at a point where we wanted to see more of them. The popularity of your Spin Off series proves that.

Jigsaw on the other hand, concluded in every sense. You left no questions unanswered, no emotions unaddressed. Do you think it's just the union of Joy and Anushka that mattered? No. Would it have been as good as this if they had run away from Rungpo and settled elsewhere? No. Atleast not to me. That's why I said I in the previous chapter that I did not want them leaving Rungpo.

Though the most beautiful part, their love was not the fulcrum of this story. Anushka's secret was.
Diana's secret was.
Christina's secret was.
And it all lead to one man, Mr. Joseph Oliver!

Chapter 10 was the chapter that decided the fate of your story. But the previous chapters showed your planning well. Narrating a lot of other elements, you made sure that Joseph visiting or not visiting Anu did not get much hype or attention.

And thats exactly where you scored big time. It was totally unexpected, and better than anything we all would have expected. It perfectly justified Christina's leaving, and Diana's condition.

And because of all these ,chapter 11 naturally happened to you. (though you might think it's forced)

I'd say in chapter 10 you found all the puzzle pieces and numbered them in order.
In the climax, you just had to check the number and fit the pieces into a frame.

And that is exactly how it was supposed to be.

So a big thumbs up from my side! It was stupendous, in every sense! I'm a completely satisfied reader this time !

I wouldn't want to hear you saying again that tragic ending is your thing.
Rather, a deserving ending is!

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Part 5
1st part - Interaction between Joy and Joseph started pleasant enough and then veered towards a less jovial environment. So Joy and Christina were together and now C had left him. This has led to many changes, which I am sure I will find out in the coming chapters. Changes which have prompted Joy to be on his own, to make that transition from Uncle to Sir.
Diana's interest in Joy is intriguing at this point.

Part 2 : So Anushka and Diana meets. I so knew this Diana would barge in to meet Shelly. She sure guesses that Joy is staying away from her, and that probably this cock-and-bull story won't hold for long.

Thank God, both J and A stuck to the pre-designed story.

Now let's see what happens at the dinner.

Onto Part 6

Thanks Kaushi for the update 😊