Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: natashu

You got bored? Why? πŸ˜†

I believe Christina's character needed expansion to bring forth her motivations and intentions; her justification for her actions et al. This is my opinion though (:

And as far as Diana is concerned, there's no way she's a DID (dissociative identity disorder) patient for people with DID develop a set of dissociative personalities to deal with extreme childhood trauma via abuse experienced then. Pampering wouldn't figure into this at all. Your description from earlier in the story termed her actions as a "split" in her personality, which refers to DID, is what would throw many of us readers off is all. Diana seems to be dealing with something else completely though, now that you've concluded the story.

And no more? Why have you completely given up writing? 😲

Oh and the trailer will take time -- I'm collecting footage as of now (:

her personality splits is what her parents told to Joy, not some registered practitioner. Doesn't much point out to a specific kind of mental disorder, just remains as a set of words used to somehow explain how she behaves. 😊
Lol. I can never completely give up on writing. But for the time being I drop writing on PrAnushka. Will definitely let you know if I write stories and not FFs, if at all you wish to read my works given how dissatisfied you sound. πŸ˜†

And of course take how long you can... I won't mind. Just remembered you were doing the trailer. πŸ˜›
natashu thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
Penkie06 thumbnail

I'm not dissatisfied -- I simply wanted more of it! (you only want more of what you love!)

And that's cool. I understand what you mean, but someone with a psychology background like me couldn't just take that as a set of words -- the general public casually uses many terms without knowing it's true meaning and people in general should become more knowledgeable so that they may refrain from using them in this manner. Your story brings to focus the ignorance people display about mental disorders, and it's a good thing you put some light on it!

Trailers take time (at least for me πŸ˜† ). I'll let you know when it's done (:

I absolutely understand you belong to the psychology background and I understand your concern. I too belong to the medical fraternity. Mbbs final year. And though I'm not into psychiatry still given how our curriculum works... I can understand this much that every mental crisis cannot be named much. Also I understand and have seen how loosely a patient family or a patient himself uses terms to explain their ailments. And we are taught to jot down in exactly their language ...modifying them later.
Well I really didn't think this deep while writing that down though, but when you did point out... I may explain it as the Olivers desperate attempt to frighten Joy to tell the truth, exaggerating things. And as per their shifting to one corner of the mansion, doesn't anxiety and depression make you do drastic things as well? You will know better.
natashu thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
Can't believe it's over...I would've loved to read some more chapters..😳
This was a beautiful FF...i loved the ending..the last scene of Joy and Anushka was so adorable..☺️
I hope u will continue writing more on pranushka..I just love reading your stories ⭐️
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice story
I wish could have more parts..

Superb slot ...

Thanks for pm
Penkie06 thumbnail

You're a medical student? Cool!

And it's good to have such conversations -- healthy way to discuss and argue on highly relevant themes and topics! And you're right, the DSM (the manual psychologists refer to) is quite outdated and archaic in the manner it labels disorders and co-morbidity but it's what they've -- they must work to update it though.

would definitely like a discussion with you someday!
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweetie19

Can't believe it's over...I would've loved to read some more chapters..😳

This was a beautiful FF...i loved the ending..the last scene of Joy and Anushka was so adorable..☺️
I hope u will continue writing more on pranushka..I just love reading your stories ⭐️

Thank you so much dear! 😊
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafy_MN

very nice story

I wish could have more parts..

Superb slot ...

Thanks for pm

So glad you liked.πŸ˜ƒ