Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So Interesting Part.😊
Anushka recovering slowly,it was so Nice.😊
This Diana regularly meeting Anushka..Omg!!😲
Anushka don't want to go back,it was so Interesting.😊
Diana sacred Anushka of pushed her Wheel Chair,She is So Dangerous.😲
Joy worried for Anushka and shouted that Why she went out with Diana,it was so Interesting.😊
Anushka asked Joy about Christina,But he replied what she is Thinking?😲
What is this Christina Mystery?Waiting for it.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊

PriyaSweety-Anu
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

Thank you so much Priyanka. I always like how deeply you read every story.

Aaradhya I'm so glad you are liking it. I truly am pleased that you are following my story.

Kavitha thanks.

Anjali...I can't say how happy I'm to have your comment. Thank you for checking me out. Love you too!!!

You are Welcome..Dear..😊
Thanks for such a Lovely Reply..😊
It means a lot to me..😳
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much Priyanka!
natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Diana is really bold and she's freaking the crap out of me currently.
And 2 of the biggest blunders in her life? What on earth did Anushka do exactly?

I feel that we still have a long way to go before we figure out Joy as a character - he's a multitude of things.

Looking forward to more from you, Kaushi!
DEEPIKA.B.M thumbnail
Its getting more interesting by each passing day. Plz update the nxt part soon 😊
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 5 -
Oh the way you write twists and turns of events give me shivers literally. The panic that Anushka was going through.. Omg.. Great Update...keep writing more and more and moreee... :D

Thank you so much for the pm dear
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pleassseee update nowww chapter 7 abhi yaar... You are such a brilliant mystery writer. This Diana Iam hating now.. She must not create mess in future... Psycho hai kya!! Why I feel that Joy is in love with Anushka :')
Iam loving this silent Joy...
Plz update real sooon
bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally caught up with this update !! This Diana sounds eerie... why the hell was she trying to scare Anu and what does she mean by she can be bad if she chooses to ?? Why is Joy so scared to know Diana had taken her out ?? What's his equation with her her ?? And Christina ??

This is gripping !!

Waiting for the next update !! Thank you for the pm Kaushi ji ! 😊
Penkie06 thumbnail
I am so glad you liked it Natasha, Deepika, Ambarish, Priya and Shafy...
Will update soon. Thank you so much for reading!
Penkie06 thumbnail
Chapter Seven

A severe pain started arising from one edge of her head. Migraine. And this she was afraid of. She couldn't now tell Joy that she had migraine. Because that would definitely bring up the question how she remembered that. Anyways, this was getting unbearable.

" Joy!!" , Anushka called out. No reply came, though she very well knew Joy was in the kitchen.

Anushka slowly got down the bed... her head was hitting hard and as usual she couldn't look at light sources. She needed medicines right away. But before that she needed to reach Joy.

As she walked slowly upto the drawing room, her balance took a toll and she almost toppled over some stuff, and she fell with a thud.

" Anushka! " , Joy shot out of the kitchen and found her lying on the ground, vigorously trying to get up.

" Why did you come out alone? Am I not home? I won't tolerate such nuisance Anushka! "
He slowly grasped her body and lifted her up like a feather, placing her on a chair.

" Joy... my head... "

" Aching? "

Anushka couldn't even nod properly.

Joy immediately left the place and went inside, and Anushka felt as if her last resort walked past. She just wanted Joy to be around for the time being, so that she could hide her face into him when the light hurt her eyes.

Joy returned with a medicine in hand. Anushka could hardly stare but recognised the medicine at a go. The medicine she took on migraine attacks.

What? How did Joy know?

An astonishment gripped her while Joy handed her a glass of water. She took the medicine without a word.

An hour later Anushka lay on bed and Joy sat beside her... cuddling her hair. Anushka felt beautiful. She didn't know what connection she held with Joy...but his being around gave her the greatest cause of dependence. She at this point didn't know how she could leave this house someday, and most importantly the man.

" Anushka. " , Joy uttered softly.

" hmm. "

" do you still not remember anything? "

Anushka's features stiffened again. Was Joy tired of serving her? What was she supposed to do now? Tell the truth? But then...Joy himself was caught in unknown webs of troubles, wouldn't her actually remembering everything add to that only?

Anushka remained silent... and a scene slowly formed before her eyes, with people she wanted to love the most, and yet ended up hating like anything.

" Sign here di!"
Shreya smiled as she put forward a piece of paper. Anushka was so lost in thoughts of someone else that she didn't even see what she was signing. She just did...half smiling.

Anushka had just completed her graduations. And was not the kind to do such foolish things. But then again, she trusted her cousin sister more than anyone on earth. Even if the whole house stood against her...she knew Shreya wouldn't.

" Thank you. " , Shreya smirked. " So...are you meeting Dev today?"

Anushka blushed. " meeting? I haven't even ever talked to him! "

" Then do that! "

" It's not that easy Shreya! I'm not you that I can go and start a conversation with just anyone! "

" Fine...!! Then ...will you mind if I start the conversation for you?" , Shreya winked.

Anushka's eyes glittered.

" Will you do this for me Shreya ? I will forever be so glad if you do that! I am just so afraid of people in this house. Only you seem to be..."

" I said I will... now stop worrying. Oh by the way, a small tip..
Don't trust anyone and everyone. Not all evil come in red cloak and horns. Some are the most beautifully decorated ones. Similarly..not everyone in this house are evil. " Shreya laughed out loud, embarrassing Anushka.

" You know I never meant that... they are my family! "

" Oh yeah... F A M I L Y. "

Though Shreya's words sounded atypical, yet Anushka had only laughed then. Little did she know, the papers she signed on... could snatch the little of the freedom she still had in the house... because she herself didn't know till date, what power she held. And that, the sister she blindly trusted, could snatch away the handsome face and intellectual mind she fell for. Men, sisters, and she, such a fool!!

" Anushka! "

Anushka almost shivered out of a trance when Joy called her name.

" ohh... I just..."

" you don't need to stress out just because you don't remember anything. I am here... and till I'm here, no one on earth can do anything to you. "

Anushka looked up. Joy though looked somewhere else, she knew his eyes mostly held a fire, a fire he deliberately covered with ashes.

" Joy! Why would anyone on earth do anything to me? "

Joy said nothing.

Anushka too remained silent. And then talked again.

" Joy... you said that day... everyone believes Christina deceived you and left Rungpo to get a better life. Do you believe that too? "

Joy suddenly blurted out..." Sleep Anushka! I am not in a position to answer each of your questions. Just remember, things will get difficult once you recover. But then... I will only need your hand to fight for you."

Joy stood up and left the room. Anushka kept staring at his path.
This man...surprised her every now and then. And then he said, no one did anything for anyone without reason.

Crap!

++++++++