Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I may sound crazy...but is Christina and anushka sarkar the same person?
Maybe she indeed has a retrograde amnesia or something.
Such a tight thriller!
Pls send pm for the future updates kaushiji.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^^ will surely do so Ratna! ! Thanks! 😊
DEEPIKA.B.M thumbnail
Great going😊. Loved every bit of the story
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Amazing update
Interesting too
Does Oliver family reason behind Christina's death?
Eager to kno joy past
Mystery continues
Update soon
#i'm hooked
Thanks for the pm

Penkie06 thumbnail
Chapter Six

Things were getting easier after almost three weeks now. Anushka was happier than before. She though still couldn't walk properly, but she felt much better now. An inner peace gripped her almost throughout the day.

The major thing was that, Diana visited her every now and then. And always exactly when Joy wasn't home. Initially Anushka was extremely afraid of facing her, but as days went by she realised, Diana deliberately avoided asking about Anushka's whereabouts. Rather she would mostly talk about insignificant things, only for the sake of talking ...like how was Rungpo set up...how her father made place in almost everyone's heart, this and that. Thus, she tried to be friendly with Anushka, and was actually quite successful in doing that. Anushka wasn't afraid of her any longer. She though didn't ever ask anything. And so, noticed that Diana didn't even talk of someone called Christina. But if she had left a four years back from now, wasn't it very usual talking of her? But then...why even...if she left willingly or so...or if she didn't even exist anymore. Neither had Joy talked clearly of it...nor did Diana even talk about it.
Anyways, Anushka carefully didn't bother much.

Every afternoon when Joy returned, he would definitely ask if the Olivers turned up. And whenever Anushka told of Diana, Joy fell unusually silent.

Anyways, apart from the Olivers saga... Anushka had noticed some major things about Joy. He was mostly a man of business. That is... he would not talk at all about things not concerning the present situation or the person before... if not asked. And not only that, he wouldn't even talk when asked, if he didn't wish to.

Joy was a vivacious reader, and he had immense interest in classics. When he found out Anushka was reading Othello again, he smiled and said, " Don't think trust is the major issue in love. Jealousy is. Actually. If jealousy is directed in the correct track, it can lead to devastations."

And Anushka's sadness rekindled with this. She knew it. Very well.

Another major thing Anushka noticed was that, Joy would never ask her about her memory issues. And this was what amazed her so much.
How could he not be concerned of the fact that a woman resided with him who didn't remember anything about her past, ? What exactly would he do next?

" I would have left Rungpo long back, had it not been for the children. They have become the greatest pullbacks of my life. One day, if I discover something or someone who will need me more than these children, I will leave Rungpo, forgetting everything. " , Joy said. And Anushka stared at him.
" Why did you say that day, that you pay for this house? "

Joy had looked at her sadly. " Yes. I stay here on rent. This house is Mr Oliver's as well. I just cannot stay at the Oliver Mansion. "
Really? Did everything here belong to the Olivers? Anushka wondered.

Anushka had time and again wanted to tell Joy that she remembered everything. But an unknown fear gripped her that Joy wouldn't understand her situation and would send her back. And she didn't want exactly that. She had already done two biggest blunders of her lives. She couldn't do more.

Today morning suddenly Diana appeared with a wheelchair and a ear to ear smile on her face. Anushka stood confused.

" Would you like to accompany me to the church? It's just next to your place. "

Anushka knew. She heard church bells every now and then.
She thought for sometime and then nodded a yes.

Diana slowly pushed the wheelchair along the side of the road. The roads were usually empty and at times the chair toppled on some stones and Anushka's eyes widened as she looked at the troughs that walked along.

" Are you afraid of the depth? " , Diana softly asked from the behind.

" ...err...yeah... of...course. " , Anushka uttered, though confused why she actually still was afraid of death.

" Why even? I don't understand why we fear death, when we actually have to die someday, without a doubt. What if I let go off the wheelchair now? No one would even know where you went..."

Suddenly a chill ran down Anushka's spine. What was she talking? She thoroughly gripped the handle of the wheelchair and looked around. No one was actually there. She tightly closed her eyes. Joy's face appeared before her eyes. Her throat felt totally dry. She uttered with effort..." what...are you...saying Diana..."

The very next moment a spine chilling laughter tore the sky apart, and then Anushka felt Diana's breaths near her ears, as she shut her eyes tighter than ever..." Shellyyy... I was joking darling! Why the hell shall I kill Joy's beloved sister? "

And then Diana didn't say a word. Neither did Anushka. As Diana pushed her to the church, Anushka only prayed throughout the route.

While helping her off the chair to her bed back at home...Diana had reassured once more, " dear Shelly, that was purely a joke! I can be an extremely good friend, an extremely good sister, an extremely good daughter, and an extremely good lover...until and unless the person in front, deceives me. Remember that. "

Anushka had chilled once again.

" I had told you not to get out of the house! I had told you Anushka! And what did you do? You accompanied Diana to the church? Seriously? " Joy thumped his fist against the wall.

Anushka sat like an accused on bed. She had just told everything that happened to Joy. And with how he reacted, Anushka knew...nothing was alright at all.

After quite a long time of Joy pacing up and down the room, Anushka decided to break the ice.

"Does she love you Joy? "

Joy didn't stop. Neither say anything. Anushka waited for sometime. And then said again,

" Joy! What exactly happened to Christina? "

Joy stopped. And stood still. Then looked at Anushka. Anushka could see a sky full of astonishment in his eyes.

He slowly walked up to her, and sat beside her...looked into her eyes, and said, " What do you think, Anushka? "

Anushka stared back with wide eyes. She didn't know what to say.

+++++++++

hasi.83 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow chotti, it's getting interesting..

Keep posting..

Diana has something to do with Christina's sudden disappearance I hope nothing happens to anushka.

I hope all ends well with joy and anu..

Awesome writing good job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Now this is getting interesting
And this diana chic is scaring me
So weird she is did she kill christina or what
Gripping plot this is
Will wait ardently for the next one
Thanks for the pm
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the pm kaushiji!
Yet another gripping chapter!

My god, this Diana is a psycho .even i held breath during the wheelchair scene.and anu is being too gullible. .she shouldn't trust Diana.

Though Christina is a mystery,I think Diana is behind her disappearance.

But this line made me confused:

Joy stopped. And stood still. Then looked at Anushka. Anushka could see a sky full of astonishment in his eyes.

Astonishment! !why??makes me doubt if anu is Christina herself?you hadn't replied to this doubt yesterday too kaushi.I hope you'll today.

Waiting for your next update.

Ratna

Edited by ratna.nanda - 7 years ago
tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
OMG this Diana is shit scary 🀒
Why do I feel that Joy has become very attached and possessive about Anushka? 😳 I'm loving their bonding..though they r strangers, they way they find solace in each other is endearing..☺️
Thanks for the pm Kaushi...looking forward to the next chapter πŸ‘πŸΌ
Penkie06 thumbnail
Thank you so much Hasini di for reading!
Aaradhya... Ikr. She's weird. :p

Ratna...will soon clear your doubt.

Tweetie...haha... that happens right? ;)