Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So true buddy. I can't stand unnecessary pain and suffering either. What makes no sense is what is iqra's bhabhi gaining after putting her sister in laws and mother in law through this misery ?? I honestly see no gain in her side. Are there people out there?? Upsetting to watch this low life evil brothers and powerless mothers and sisters.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Finally the 2nd last episode:
im in love with this show
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

im in love with this show

You are still watching? 😲 I may resume watching it after it ends. I am still unable to watch double episodes.😕
ive only seen 3 or 4 epis...havent reached the double ones yet
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I quit after like 4 epis i kept falling asleep 😆
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
When iqra keeps getting locked up it's annoying
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oh its ending already? I quit watching in middle cuz of all the torture but started again once iqra moved to her friends home and it has definitely picked up for there. Can't wait to see her brothers pay for all their wrongdoings.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Last episode was the best.
I know Saba did wrong thing by killing both her brothers. I mean what was the little one's fault? But I was happy when she shot Usman..I felt proud of her..although the religious part in me screemed big NO.
Last scene of Saba and Zuhaib left me teary eyed. how much he loves her. Muneeb excelled in that scene. He looks very hot!

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The ending was thought provoking, especially the dailogue - Ager ek larka apni gherat ke liye ek larki ka qatal kar sakta hai toh ek larki apni gherat ke liye ek larke ka qatal kyun nhi ker sakti?

Killing is wrong, noone should have the right to do it..larka ya larki..but in terms of this drama..Saba's transition from a weak/scared girl to standing fearless infront of her brothers was amazing!

The last scene was veryy sad but beautiful. Zuhaib said he'll wait for her and he loves her more than anyone has ever had.