Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i feel bad for sanam C though...all her shows are treated this way

Some actresses aren't lucky ..but I am happy that at least Shiza is doing well. 😊
really i thought it was a flop
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

really i thought it was a flop

It is among top 10 serials last month. I don't watch it nor I know what is it about..but it gets good TRPs. maybe because of the lack of comptition in Saturday at 9.00 pm timeslot .😕
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Geo TV posted another TRPs, which shows Bholi Bano at no.1. I don't know whom to believe!
finally saw the first episode and wow this show is so good
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago
Yes . he is. but I am rooting only for Iqra and Muneeb. their chemistry is spot on.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am surprised that awida is watching this show. You normally don't follow intense stuff.
Good fast paced story line but I skip episodes since I have to be in a lighter mood to watch misery or I feel heart drenched. Unnecessary pain in life brought by brothers who feel women are their property. Terrible
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: cimba

I am surprised that awida is watching this show. You normally don't follow intense stuff.

You are right . this is not my type of serials. I watched only the first few episodes, coz I liked the pairing of Iqra and Muneeb. then stopped till yesterday's episode. I was curios about the new guy. I just watched his scenes with Iqra .😳

Good fast paced story line but I skip episodes since I have to be in a lighter mood to watch misery or I feel heart drenched. Unnecessary pain in life brought by brothers who feel women are their property. Terrible

I too want to be in a lighter mood so I won't continue watching this. felt really sorry for Muneeb and his sister. Usman, his brother and his wife are evils.😡
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

He is a new character, who was introduced after Saba (Iqra) ran away from her house , and got a shelter in her friend's house who is Kashif's sister apparently. Kashif fell in love with Saba, but she kept a distance from him.😃
Oh wow looks interesting
ive only watched one episode lol