Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

The Most Important Heartiest, Biggi THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH to TWO of IF Skillful Talented Creative People Recommended by ATHENE πŸ˜³πŸ‘...

a Biggest Bulky Round of Huge Applause for Making All WINNING Siggies πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

another Huge and Tons of Clapps for Making All DEDICATIONS Siggies πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

My Loving and Soulful Thanks to these Two Newly Budding EGGS πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Edited by gadhadada - 7 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Now, Time for Leaving this Munch 😊... Please Plaseas... Hope You all got Yours EGGS as many as You Wanted for Your Breakfast/Brunch/Lunch/Supper/Snacks/Dinner & Mid Night Deals πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Hope to Meet You All with Many Other Emerging Talent, Next Year, till than Allah Hafiz, Namaste, Sastreakal, GoodBye, SayoNara and Phir Milein gy with Small Excuse of this Delayed BIG Night πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘...

Dunt Forget to give Your Congrats to Winners πŸ‘, Thanks to Voters 😳, Applauding Contenders πŸ‘πŸΌ, Remembering Missing πŸ˜ƒ, Encouraging and Thanking the Siggie Makers πŸ‘, Obliging the Viewbie 😊, Excusing Organizer for Delaying πŸ˜‰ and Most Importantly Praying for BHAVNA DII πŸ€— ...

swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hurray!! Finally the CID forum awards are out!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
First of all, a very big round of applause to GD for taking more efforts to make this event ⭐️
The awards night began with an important note and yes, You will always remain in our hearts Bhavana di... 😳😳
The winners really deserve these awards... ⭐️Congrats Shreya di, Deba di, GD, BT, Rifi and finally me πŸ‘πŸ‘
To be honest, I never thought of getting an award but still I am really thankful to all my beloved friends here 😳 😳
Nominees list would have been a big list... I know it's really tough to make a choice 😳 😳
Other nominees also equally deserve these awards... Because every member of this forum is special and unique ⭐️⭐️⭐️
The award siggies are really excellent and mindblowing ⭐️ Thanks for such lovely siggies (I really don't know how to remember your names buddies 😳😳)
Last but not least, I thank the voters who really took their time to vote for the awards events... πŸ‘πŸ˜³
My feedback ends here and yes, let's party friends ⭐️πŸ₯³
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to all the winners out here... This forum wouldn't have been active without the participation of all of you.. You still have miles to go guys... Heartfelt wishes!
duoforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Results arrived...woohoo..A great award night presented in a fantabulous way. πŸ‘. Really a big round of applause for you GD dear for organising this amazing award show.. And for those who have made such beautiful and creative siggies hats off to you people. . Really..a great presentation of the award. . Chaar chaand lagaa diye. . 😳
Ok. . Now time for congratulations. .
A biggie big and hearty congratulations to all d winnersπŸ‘πŸ˜‰
Athene Swathi17 Debashree04 GD Bluetides A.S. Rifi.
Party toh banti haii. πŸ˜†

Congratulations to all the nominees who have given tough competition. . You guys deserves equal applauses. πŸ‘

@GD..Yesterday only I was going through my nomination and was wondering when you will be going to declare the results. . Lagta hai parrot ne mere udte udte thought ko pakad liya aur awards declare kr diye..πŸ˜†

sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats to all Winners
lovely thread Dada
Minionite thumbnail
Haww me and Angel? Did everyone forget the Nakul series. Lagta hai usse phir zinda karna parega aur kabhi nahi maarna parega. 😈

Congrats Swathi, Sree, Rifi, GD, and BT! Chalo iss bahane hopefully sab forum mein aayenge toh sahi. πŸ˜†
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
CONGRATS Shreya di, GD, Swathi, BT mausi ji, Deba di πŸ€—
...and myselfπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Thanks GD for hosting the award.
@Hrideyy & Amiyah; Awesome stuffs man!β­οΈπŸ‘
Edited by AS-Rifi - 7 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to all winners πŸ‘

Lovely siggies and lovely thread πŸ€—

Nice of you to remember Bhav... will always miss her.

And nice to remember all the vanished members ad well.

thanks for the lovely contest and keeping the spirit alive. πŸ˜ƒ
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yummy such egglicious thread :P
Awesome thread :D

Congratulations to all the winning members!!!! :D