Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nazakaat--

that was an awsm read sis...⭐️
elope??seriously??😆😆😆...I am soo excited to see wt happens next ...
This flirty guy ''AMARENDRA'' has got me rofling..I don't know the reason...
childhood unrequited love or two sided love...I want to know...continue soon please
and If possible can u send me a pm when u post an update next time...if possible only..

Hahahahaha thank you sista! Though I'm too lazy with this pm business, if you don't catch yourself I'll do.😛
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhiya_1195

That's damn exciting 😛 Continue soon !!

Ohh thanks for reading me again darling! 😳
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RyReyFics

My state by the end of the first shot ---- > 🤣

Do you want to know why?

1) Because Amarendra's entry was mind blowing!
2) The way the first shot ended was unexpected! One would have thought that Amarendra had decided to move on with his life, that he was never serious about that "eloping" statement he made years back. But by God, here he is with his killer dialogue - "Wasn't the plan to elope of today? Are you ready?" 😆

3) Because Yashika's thoughts were depressing and sarcastic at the same time. It was funny, she was funny!!! And the jaw dropping ten feet down part was even funnier!! LOL!

4) Yashika's ego! She so badly wants Amarendra's attention. She wants him to take the first step, but damn! He just won't do it! And boy, is he a flirt! So much that he stole her heart away! She's so helplessly in love with him.

5) Because I'm so-sooo-SOOO happy to see a new story from you! All these days, I've been waiting and wondering, when is Kaushi going to come up with her next story? And lo! You turn up again! You have no idea! For the past 2 hours, all what I wanted was to get done with my work, so that I can sit with your story!!! ⭐️ I had just skimmed through it earlier and couldn't contain my curiosity.Now that I've read it, I feel that I've just been to a banquet. LOL! Girl, whatever you plan to write, I'm in for it! Because when you write, you do so to take us readers to another world!

this is why I look forward to reading your comments always. I LOVE YOU SO much! 😳
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for Update,Dear.😊

It was Amazing Ending.😊
Amrendra took Yashika along with him,it was so Nice.😊
Amrendra Part was so Nice.😊
The way Amrendra confronted Yashika was Amazing.😊
Amrendra said to Yashika how much he loves her ,it was So Nice.😊
Yashika ego Stopped her doing things for Amarendra.😔
Yashiks realized her mistake and Confessed her love to Amrendra,it was so Nice.😊
Amrendra and Yashika teasing each other at end was so Cute.😳
The Whole TS was Amazingly explained.😊
You did a Good Job,Keep it Up.👏
Please Write like this.😊

PriyaSweety-Anu

I love reading your comments! Thank you do much!!!!
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarcasticme

Subtle, real and complete! 👏

All your characters are well etched! This was a different plot and just in two parts you managed to create something beautiful.

Not all women are made up of sugar, spice and everything nice, like they're portrayed in most of the stories. And not every guy is made of rock that he buys anything and still stands unshaken.
You showed them as two real human beings,flawed with natural feelings like ego, anger, impatience,frustration etc.Best part is that he did not act all gentle and calm her down, but rather expressed openly how badly he was hurt by her actions.It hit her hard and made her come out of the shell.

Sometimes love hurts. Sometimes love takes a break. But to those who continue to trust in it, it returns, to heal things the most beautiful way!

I love the way you comprehend things. And I'm proud that all your four posts till date are on my threads.😛
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaradhaya1688

That was such a subtle and an amazing end

Loved it

thanks a tonne for reading me again aaradhya!😳
RyReyFics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love is like a candle which is meant to shine on a stand or a table, it isn't something to be hidden under a table or a basket. If it is to be hidden, then what good is it? Yashika's case was likewise. She never allowed herself to shine onto Amarendra, to show that she loved him. This was something he wanted from her very much. And he didn't get to see the light until now!
This was a wonderful TS - short but sweet with a strong message. This is why your stories are a wonderful treat. They are deep and intense. Thought provoking and moving! You have earned yourself a big die-hard fan, girly! ME!!!! Needless to say, I'm already restless for your next! Love you!
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: emerald39

Kaushi🤗

This TS was a blast from start to end. I loved it! And I know I've mentioned this before, but I shall say it again: you define your characters very well. The kind of detail you add, even their smallest quirks, makes them a joy to read. Plus, I agree with what sarcasticme says above: Not every woman or man is the same (as what cinema tends to largely portray, unfortunately). To read different quirks in different people is a treat. So, thank you!
Coming to the plot: I was giggling away😆 So adorable these two are! And 'forest on your chin' wins it all, hands down 🤣 Also loved Amarendra's entry into the story, keeping his old promise and old. You made me like this fella in a TS, that's quite a feat! Thanks for penning this, I loved reading this TS. Keep them coming!

Ohhh how happy I am to read this comment! Do keep showering such beautiful comments and make me happy! 😳
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

Kaushi, I feel this is one of your best workso far, in fact it is THE best! I'm speechless. Just bravo!! 👏 🤗

Ohh thank you so much Tas!😊
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety1025

Kaushi its a lovely update!!❤️

And ARC is just cute, the way he expressed his feelings
Finally Yashu baby kept her ego aside for ARC
👏 Nice end!!

Haha! Thanks!😆