Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: communion

Hell definitely didn't break loose, only shanky and 1 more user called Raj out. Why did you ignore the khusri taunt and now blaming others for not noticing πŸ˜• Haven't RK fans spent 40 pages on a topic explaining why it's demeaning to say Ranbir looks gay?? They were correct then, but now being hypocrites here.

No one on that thread said that calling Ranbir gay is demeaning. It was the way it was called was sounded offensive for 'gay people' to many. Also on that particular thread many RK fans piya and some others said that gay people are actually hot and intelligent and I am so tired of this hypocrisy card. Everyone here is hypocrite and do selective defensive. 

As far as me is concerned, I was not in the mood of getting into arguments to that person and I dont normally go directly into arguments with people who name call actors. My way of getting back to them is to bash their favs and not the member! 

Originally posted by: flameofdarkness

Errmm...The person who called Ranbir a khusri also happens to adore fan! So next time please get your facts right before preaching πŸ₯±

LOL it is you who needs to get your facts right because my fandom means FK fans. I don't know what fan you are talking about!

Originally posted by: brewedawakening

LOL it is you who needs to get your facts right because my fandom means FK fans. I don't know what fan you are talking about!

Really? πŸ˜• So FK stands for DP(Deepika Padukone)? 😲

You learn something new everyday here!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4861958?pn=9

brewedawakening IF-Rockerz
brewedawakening
Member Scrap

Posted: 17 June 2017 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZulekhaKhan

Originally posted by brewedawakening

And how do you know they were DP fans who called that word? 

was it you? or someone you know? I dont remember the name of the member. I just saw the comment and ignored. 

I did'nt even know that word till you said it. I don't even know what you are saying. So you made that DP thread in reply to people who called RK that? I'm sure none of my fandom members have such vocabulary

Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I thought you are a Deepika fan as well. I know you are a fan of FK (I know your previous name as well) and have aligned with Ranveer/DP fans to bash Ranbir unnecessarily. 
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Deep looks pretty even though weak. That smile 
Why such less attendance for the party? 

Name calling and personal attacks start again ,

Originally posted by: flameofdarkness

Really? πŸ˜• So FK stands for DP(Deepika Padukone)? 😲

You learn something new everyday here!

You and your Einstein logic is beyond my comprehension.

Originally posted by: ZulekhaKhan

I thought you are a Deepika fan as well. I know you are a fan of FK (I know your previous name as well) and have aligned with Ranveer/DP fans to bash Ranbir unnecessarily. 

Im not a DP fan re. I just defend her because I don't see any reasons why she should be bashed.
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
tu transgender 
tu kaala
tu gay
tu ullu
tu kutta

lahaul vila kuwait 
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maybe it was a birthday dinner. Too few people for a full fledged party!
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Im not a DP fan re. I just defend her because I don't see any reasons why she should be bashed.

I can provide you with reasons😈