Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: K.Ahm

The forum is more like tit for tat.
They will keep quiet when their favourites are bashed and wait for an opportunity to take revenge. So really no one has any sentiments towards usage of such words. If I call someone khusri I am stooping low but to take revenge and tit for tat members will fall down to the same level or more.They will hardly correct it than but stretch the matter to another thread and cycle continues. So DP RK DP RK or any other celeb rival bashing cycle will continue not realising both team are fighting on the wrong side.
I am against name calling and agree that one shouldn't raise voice as per their convenience.

Agree with both Anonym and K.Ahm.

@Bold -  Do bashing to the level that when it comes to you, you are able to tolerate it

Edited by Ranbirrocks - 6 years ago
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Ideally, nobody should be using these terms as a way to mock. Right now in another topic people are calling SRK gay slyly and cackling like hyenas about him being a bottom or top. It's a constant thing in this forum. But people can't pipe up and complain just when it's their favorite and sit quietly and enjoy when it's someone else. 

Most of the time, people just complain and start fighting for their own favorite but ignore it or enjoy it when it happens to others. Either you allow it everywhere with everyone or complain every time, not just when it suits you.

you said it all!! 👏

on another note, people these days also make complaints when you praise any rival of your fav 😆 there is hidden agenda then

Originally posted by: advay_chandni

Uh huh, okay, and what about if someone has not viewed that topic yet? What if they have not read that SRK topic which you speak of? Not everyone goes through every topic

Shanky, Piku, and communion were all in that topic making comments or liking posts. Most of the time the people involved in these arguments know what's happening elsewhere. If it doesn't refer to you, you can ignore it.
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team