Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Just for a clarification- Whatever linkups Anushka had, most of them were not true. Nagarjuna is like her guru because he introduced her to cinema world. NOTHING MORE THAN THAT!
And as for fans thinking they are in love or not. I ship them, doesn't mean we will believe such kind of nonsense. Both Prabhas And Anushka's characters are really good and they would never pull off such stunts. They are in love or not, that is a totally different issue. As fans, atleast me and most of the fans I have known respect their decisions and their friendship.

Again, saying Just because Media puts up nonsense articles doesn't mean every damn article is true. They are two popular stars out there, and numerous stories will always be written.
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dhanush...has to be Dhanush. He is always having affairs ugh. How is he such a great talent and so sleazy...? Also, Prabhas and Anushka aren't working together right now, plus they have generally good reputations from what I know, especially Prabhas, so it's likely not them.
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Anyone who think amala and dhanush are popular on screen pair are foolish. Also he is currently shooting for his HW film. N not in India.
Besides she is not in vada chennai anymore. Aishwarya rajesh replaces her.

They also only worked in VIP. And not many combos. And amala is known only for her relationship with al vijay in the past. As opposed to many..

So def not them.
Edited by .Screwtape. - 7 years ago
HotFuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amala Paul is married 😲 This is news to me
Dhanush and his Philandering ways 🤢
Breath-Mark thumbnail
They also called both of them bf and gf.
All our superstars are married so dont think its them at all.. Maybe someone from telugu industry.

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Screwtape.

Anyone who think amala and dhanush are popular on screen pair are foolish. Also he is currently shooting for his HW film. N not in India.

Besides she is not in vada chennai anymore. Aishwarya rajesh replaces her.

They also only worked in VIP. And not many combos. And amala is known only for her relationship with al vijay in the past. As opposed to many..

So def not them.

Ah, apologies for not being super -intelligent to decode a blind in a BW discussion forum.Since there was no disclaimer that only rocket scientist and Astro physicts were allowed to post,we took the liberty. Also it was highly imbecile of us to believe that one movie with crackling chemistry was enough to believe that they were popular pair. And one more for,not being on up-to-date on movie's caste and schedule.
Breath-Mark thumbnail

Originally posted by: NautankiSaali

Ah, apologies for not being super -intelligent to decode a blind in a BW discussion forum.Since there was no disclaimer that only rocket scientist and Astro physicts were allowed to post,we took the liberty. Also it was highly imbecile of us to believe that one movie with crackling chemistry was enough to believe that they were popular pair. And one more for,not being on up-to-date on movie's caste and schedule.

😆

But seriously tho. Just one NA claim and everyone jumped to Dhanush..

Was genuinely intrigued about this one -- and BW forum is a herd mentality one. They go for it once one does
893917 thumbnail

Could be yaar. It was rumored that Dhanush was the reason for her divorce as well.Both are shooting now, Amala was rumored to be in Vada Chennai ( Dhanush's next) . Forgot what she told but the guy is so talented so I overlook his personal life.

Dhanush is still part of Vada Chennai and Aishwarya Rajesh is the new Amala Paul. He could definitely be doing something with her - Newbie and an influential actor is not new anyways.

P.S - Edited.
Edited by brewedawakening - 7 years ago
893917 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intuitive

Just for a clarification- Whatever linkups Anushka had, most of them were not true. Nagarjuna is like her guru because he introduced her to cinema world. NOTHING MORE THAN THAT!

And as for fans thinking they are in love or not. I ship them, doesn't mean we will believe such kind of nonsense. Both Prabhas And Anushka's characters are really good and they would never pull off such stunts. They are in love or not, that is a totally different issue. As fans, atleast me and most of the fans I have known respect their decisions and their friendship.

Again, saying Just because Media puts up nonsense articles doesn't mean every damn article is true. They are two popular stars out there, and numerous stories will always be written.

I know right! I second you. People should stop talking nonsense about Prabhas-Anushka! They have terrific chemistry on screen doesn't mean something is brewing off screen too. And they have put an end to all these false news. They have a totally professional relationship and we fans love that.
893917 thumbnail

😆

Word Count: 0