Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

IS SHE MARRIED???

Well that's a perfect question that abhimanyu asked his fellow class mates.. For the first time he was looking like a chick having a long face.. His heart was broken she was married and having a four year daughter was hard to digest 

His face was just like a rotten smelly egg he stutter on saying or rather say asking her. 

Abi: mam this cutie is your daughter he couldn't bear to see that his love was married. While he was like a lost soul and wanted to cry out loud but somehow composed himself. Well his fellow class mates and his friends were there who were giggling seeing their friend's plight.

One girl well abi's friend commented taking the cutie baby beside her she kneeled down and gave a big bar of chocolate.

Anvi: that's for you sweetheart the baby girl gladly took the choco but after taking the silent permission from her mother and she blinked her eyes mam it was a shocking surprise to see you married

Well their miss or rather say abhi's fantasy gave a questioning look to her students well that was a surprise for her to see her students playing with her daughter . She never thought that he shy and naughty baby will adjust so coolly with someone and that too the naughtiest ones of her students.. Ishita Bhalla instructed her daughter to say a thank you to the girl

ishita: say thank you ruhi and come with me. Sorry anvi I need to take her with me she hadn't had anything since long and needed to have something..

Ruhi in her cute baby voice said thank you to her anvi di well yes she did made friends here. Well first it was abi bhaiya she very naughtily called him..Then pam di and pari di then her buddy romi with whom she shares a special bond.

Ruhi: thank you di. And gave the group a chirpy and small smile. Anvi made ishita relaxed.

Anvi: well mam you don't need to bother she had everything with us... she is having her tummy full what say cutie the group fondly call her cutie well ruhi was actually looking like a baby princess she was wearing a pink and white frock. Her long hair were set with two barbie pins with two cute braids.

She was having a cute little bag in her hand her small visible anklets were the most beautiful that attracted all.

ishita didn't believe that while she was busy in coordinating the event of her college as today there was an important seminar where she teaches she couldn't now fathom that her shy girl had made new friends and that too who were pretty much elder than her .

She looked at anvi and asked in a hushed tone like confirming that she had heard correct

ishita: what did you say anvi you all made ruhi eat..Ishita herself murmured. How is it possible when her dear daughter is not easy to handle she makes huge fuss while eating but today she is having shock after shock? First she was the coordinator of the event and have to welcome the chief guest and now her cutie had made her job easy by eating.

ishita : really anvi 

Anvi confirmed ishita's doubt well during the whole interior designing and amongst all the faculty thet adore their ishita mam when none of them knew that she was married as ishita never wore any nuptial chain she just fill her parting with a little vermillion powder that was hardly visible to anyone.

Anvi smiled at her teacher .She still needs to confirm her.

Anvi: yup mam you know she was such a cutie that didn't even said that she didn't want to eat or made any fuss you know I just want a baby like ruhi aapki daughter is so cute and beautiful just like you. Anvi complemented the mother daughter duo.

Well some hearts were doing a little DHAK DHAK on listening to anvi. Off course poor abhimanyu his heart was broken uski ishita mam toh married nikli and that too with such a cute little daughter..well his baby heart needs some time to get over the shock That he got today ..But he didn't knew that there's more to come

ishita blushed a little indeed she had never any compliments from her students and that too a girl while anvi thought that her ishita mam didn't believe her. She told romi to give her a list what all they ordered for ruhi.

Anvi: mam you don't believe us..Well let me give you proof romi let mam what we all ordered for cutie.

Romi for a second got nervous he knew his life is in a mess.. When his sweet little bhabhi will glare to him...

Well yes none of his friends knew that the teacher who teaches them and whom they all adore is their friend's sister in law..

Romi : me ..Why not abhi..abhi you tell na...

Pari : kyun are you afraid of mam ..

They mocked ...

Romi thought...

Romi : well indeed you have to get slaughtered by someone ..Either by bhabhi or there three girls so better be its bhabhi unhe thodi daya hi aa jaye shayad...and started ranting... Pizza , chips , coke, burger , chocolates, juice , spring roles , pastries ...and list goes on... and yah princess favorite rajma chawal too he grinned while ishita was shocked that the group ordered everything that was available  just to make her eat ... while gave romi a glare and he looked at ruhi for help ...

Ishita : are you all crazy itna kuch and what did she eat kuch nahi na... and kisne kaha tha itna sab order karne ke liye when abhi replied...

Abhi with a baby face coz it was his idea to order everything...

Abhi: me mam I said to order all as we don't know about her likes and dislikes and the best option was to made her taste all...

Ishita : unbelievable ..so now she is full so can you people take care of her for some time I need to take care of the arrangement if you all are fine ..or I am taking her with me... romi immediately held ruhi hand...

Romi : I will take care of princess bh.. mam...

Ishita mumbled ..."better"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~**~

Dolly_1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update yaar
Ruhi k liyeh itna Khana
Luv it
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dolly_1410