Users

Frequent Posters

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aaradhaya1688

Ok

Now that was heartbreaking...
I can understand ur view but didnt he deserve a happy ending after what all happened to him
Its just that i believe life is not so cruel u have dark days and then they is light too
But i guess nobody can fight destiny sometimes people do have sad lives i know it coz ive seen it and their is no explanation for that

All I can say, thank you for choosing to read me to the end at least once.😊
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JeeneKeIshare

@Penfolk

I am a silent reader to your story I came to know about this story through my friend .. As you can see this is my first post I didn't even have an account here ... I wanted to create an account in IF just to appriciate your work and to tell you how much I loved this story but I never thought that One day I will say this to you .. I hate you for killing them especially at this ponit when he changed his notions and first time wanted to LIVE ..and you are wrong to think that readers will forget them they will never ever forget a story which they truly loved.. I will never forget Vivaan and Riha and I will never forgive you for killing them .. I am crying literally ..
Sorry if my comment hurt you ... Thanks for Vivaan and Riha..

I can't thank you more because I'm really obliged that you created an account just to reply to my story. I know I didn't satisfy you but even if you hate a writer for something, the writer takes it as a gift. So thanks much.😊
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RyReyFics

Darling, considering the unique ending of this story, I had to add a few more things. One, do not get disheartened by the hate or negative comments that come your way. It takes courage besides effort and creativity to write a different kind of story. This one, is no less beautiful than a one with a happy ending. If you look at Baazigar, Titanic, Romeo & Juliet or even Baahubali (Amarasena), they had tragic endings, but that's one of the reasons why they are remembered even today.

Second, you should write more, like I mentioned in my last comment. You are a really good writer with brilliant creativity and imagination, so don't put it to rest and let it to rust. Hone it! What's more, you're really quick at updating, (unlike me) πŸ˜† so that's really something, you know? Not all of us writers are regular, many of us just disappear without a trace. Because creating something sensible out of the blue isn't a joke. It's serious work!

Thirdly, I love the way you write, and I don't need to guarantee that I'll read your work, because I'm not doing a favour or something... rather, I'll be reading because you've given me a feel of your style and I know what to expect (or maybe not) because you're a master of unexpected twists! Now that's something I love, give me something different! πŸ‘

no comment is negative to me Rachael. I am grateful even that readers invested a little time of their lives just for me. But your comments will always remain in my heart. Thank you forever!😊
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenuCrazyPanda

Okay.. I am back from my moping mania..

but Kaushi ji.. You have an awesome way of writing.. I am not fan of Tragedies.. but I am happy that at least Vivaan and Riha are together even though not in this world.

I won't say good ending.. But I understand that life is not fair always and not all love stories get happy ending.

So.. all along this is one hell of a story.. πŸ˜ƒ

Anything coming from a brilliant writer as you, sarakhon par!πŸ˜†
Thank you meenu!
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarcasticme

Dear Kaushi

First of all, a big hug to you for creating one of the most wonderful fan fictions ever! Such intriguing characters and situations. I did not even have an IF account, two days ago I created one just to message you and let you know how awesome you are. But some error kept on creeping in,that did not let me post my reply. How I wish I did then!

The best part of your writing has always been the clarity in emotions, the balance of them and above all, THE PACE of the story. I know you are certainly not a writer who would force in gooey romantic scenes and cheesy dialogues just to get readers. Also not someone who would keep a story going for 100 chapters just for the sake of it. Which is how it should be. You're someone who portrays emotions in real sense, being fully just to them. And that exactly is the reason for my disappointment now.

I don't know if it's just me , but in the last two chapters you seemed to be in extreme hurry. The steady graph of their relationship saw a suddenly rise and drop in the last two chapters. Like jumps and fast forwards. At the pace you were progressing in the beginning, I really believed that you would take us through more of how Vivaan and Riha fell so deeply in love. What made Riha more special to him than anyone else. How she influenced his life in a way that people like Sruti couldn't. I was really surprised with the sudden decision of her marriage with someone else and extremely abrupt end. She kinda became yet another Sruti there.

I do support your idea about tragic endings. While I'm not really a fan of tragedies, I agree that such stories leave a greater impact. Unsaid feelings to be precise! Like how the character of Asin dies in Ghajini without knowing Suriya's truth. It made it painful but the love seemed more eternal. Though this story would have been better off with a happy ending, this isn't bad anyway.

But how I wish you had taken a little more time to explore their relationship! I guess the beautiful characters you created atleast deserved more time if not for a happy ending. I'm saying this only because I know you are very very very capable of doing it. You even made the lazy me create an IF account. I even had a movie made in my mind with your story and dialogues.

Anyway, thank you wonderful girl, for giving us these characters. Shall forever cherish them. And I will look forward to more of your writing!

Keep creating magic. God bless you !

PS : Someday if you could, share some moments from the period of their budding relation. This is a very personal request :) just like people accept alternate sequences to movies, they would love it for this story also!

I could not satisfy you to the fullest just because maybe I'm yet to grow as a writer... and I am trying to. Maybe if we meet again in the folds of yet another story, I just hope you don't bear a complaint. I just hope so...😊
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Oh girl.. I just read the two accidents and stopped reading further. πŸ˜•

I understand may be you wanted the story to be different from being the typical predicted one but I don't know whether you had the intention to end the story like this from the beginning or changed it in due course?πŸ€”
BTW do you believe in superstition? And wanted to make Vihaan's belief to come true and that's why this End?πŸ˜‰

Anyway it's your creativity and you have every right to steer it in your way.. Good writing because not everyone can express negative emotions that well.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ More than the story enjoyed your writing.. πŸ€—

maybe if you were reading at all, you should have read the whole of it.
And yes. I knew the whole of it when I hadn't even penned it down.
And ... thank you!😊
hasi.83 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aiyoo Kaushi why

😭

Yesterday I had a bad feeling this going to end up in some tragedy... Didn't expect it... I m shaking right now... And I have to drive.. 😭 😭 😭
Bangaram35 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Penfolk
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Eventhough I am not a fan of tragedies, I felt the ending to be fitting because in my opinion if Vivaan and Riha did get married, Vivaan might constantly have been on edge thinking what might happen to
Riha.. It would have taken a great deal of coping on his part to justify his characterisation.
Kudos for the great writing. Story could have been a bit better thoughπŸ˜‰
I am glad you finished the story because in a way I was not able to bear Vivaan's suffering( your writing was that good).
Keep up the good work and awaiting for more exciting writing from you.

sram21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I came to thread just to challenge myself and to see you updated your story or not :), You did:). . ! I loved your story from beginning to ending. every bit and part of it.. I am not thinking abt their end,, I am thinking they are together.. finally happily.ever after... :) keep writing.. ! thanks for the amazing story!
sarcasticme thumbnail
Another thing I want to acknowledge is how systematic you've been with the updates! An update each day, that too with something fresh in every chapter! Not an easy job! Thank you for that too! πŸ‘ πŸ‘