MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
😭
not fair.. I am not a fan of Tragedies!
RyReyFics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh my God!!! I just read the last part now and I really don't know what to say! There's a heavy feeling in my heart, a growing sadness and at the same time, happiness.
Sadness and shock because...

(1) From the very beginning, I could sense something like this coming along, something tragic. But never ever did it occur to me, that Vivaan would be the ultimate victim of this tragic fate.

(2) "As long as Vivaan is alive, Riha cannot die..." The depth of these words is truly haunting. Sometimes, the words we utter can carry a lot of depth, not at that point, but much later on...

(3) How they had literally "moved away" from each other when Riha decided to fly to London leaving Vivaan to his fate once and for all... and at the same time... how the heavens conspired to "reunite" them after 8:24 PM...

(4) Vivaan never got to confess his love and Riha never got to hear it from him.

Happiness because...

(1) From their very first meeting in that cafe, till their last at Vivaan's place, this story was one of the most beautiful journeys through love I had ever taken in recent times. I just cannot say enough and I am very much overwhelmed!

(2) Vivaan and Riha might have been unfortunate when it came to love, in this plane / dimension, but the heavens had already planned for this, right from the very beginning of their existence. Things probably never worked out for them because their time wasn't up yet. They might have been separated now but they're together in the after life, once and for all with no boundaries and curses.

In the end, I'm sighing like a fool. This story was incredibly beautiful. All those scenes keep playing in my head - their meeting at the cafeteria, that open-hearted dance in the rain, everything! It had a really sad ending, but that doesn't make this any lesser! I'm left with a heavy ache in the heart wishing that they had been fortunate enough to spend their lives together in this plane, but it need not be that way. In fact, I personally feel that this ending has made their love for each other even more beautiful!

Lastly, darling, I love you. LOL! With this story, I've become a die-hard fan of your writing and PLEASE-PLEASE do start another one on Pranushka very very soon! I'll be waiting like a wolf!!!
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ok
Now that was heartbreaking...
I can understand ur view but didnt he deserve a happy ending after what all happened to him
Its just that i believe life is not so cruel u have dark days and then they is light too
But i guess nobody can fight destiny sometimes people do have sad lives i know it coz ive seen it and their is no explanation for that
JeeneKeIshare thumbnail
@Penfolk
I am a silent reader to your story I came to know about this story through my friend .. As you can see this is my first post I didn't even have an account here ... I wanted to create an account in IF just to appriciate your work and to tell you how much I loved this story but I never thought that One day I will say this to you .. I hate you for killing them especially at this ponit when he changed his notions and first time wanted to LIVE ..and you are wrong to think that readers will forget them they will never ever forget a story which they truly loved.. I will never forget Vivaan and Riha and I will never forgive you for killing them .. I am crying literally ..
Sorry if my comment hurt you ... Thanks for Vivaan and Riha..

RyReyFics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Darling, considering the unique ending of this story, I had to add a few more things. One, do not get disheartened by the hate or negative comments that come your way. It takes courage besides effort and creativity to write a different kind of story. This one, is no less beautiful than a one with a happy ending. If you look at Baazigar, Titanic, Romeo & Juliet or even Baahubali (Amarasena), they had tragic endings, but that's one of the reasons why they are remembered even today.

Second, you should write more, like I mentioned in my last comment. You are a really good writer with brilliant creativity and imagination, so don't put it to rest and let it to rust. Hone it! What's more, you're really quick at updating, (unlike me) πŸ˜† so that's really something, you know? Not all of us writers are regular, many of us just disappear without a trace. Because creating something sensible out of the blue isn't a joke. It's serious work!

Thirdly, I love the way you write, and I don't need to guarantee that I'll read your work, because I'm not doing a favour or something... rather, I'll be reading because you've given me a feel of your style and I know what to expect (or maybe not) because you're a master of unexpected twists! Now that's something I love, give me something different! πŸ‘
Edited by RyReyFics - 7 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Okay.. I am back from my moping mania..

but Kaushi ji.. You have an awesome way of writing.. I am not fan of Tragedies.. but I am happy that at least Vivaan and Riha are together even though not in this world.

I won't say good ending.. But I understand that life is not fair always and not all love stories get happy ending.

So.. all along this is one hell of a story.. πŸ˜ƒ
sarcasticme thumbnail
Dear Kaushi

First of all, a big hug to you for creating one of the most wonderful fan fictions ever! Such intriguing characters and situations. I did not even have an IF account, two days ago I created one just to message you and let you know how awesome you are. But some error kept on creeping in,that did not let me post my reply. How I wish I did then!

The best part of your writing has always been the clarity in emotions, the balance of them and above all, THE PACE of the story. I know you are certainly not a writer who would force in gooey romantic scenes and cheesy dialogues just to get readers. Also not someone who would keep a story going for 100 chapters just for the sake of it. Which is how it should be. You're someone who portrays emotions in real sense, being fully just to them. And that exactly is the reason for my disappointment now.

I don't know if it's just me , but in the last two chapters you seemed to be in extreme hurry. The steady graph of their relationship saw a suddenly rise and drop in the last two chapters. Like jumps and fast forwards. At the pace you were progressing in the beginning, I really believed that you would take us through more of how Vivaan and Riha fell so deeply in love. What made Riha more special to him than anyone else. How she influenced his life in a way that people like Sruti couldn't. I was really surprised with the sudden decision of her marriage with someone else and extremely abrupt end. She kinda became yet another Sruti there.

I do support your idea about tragic endings. While I'm not really a fan of tragedies, I agree that such stories leave a greater impact. Unsaid feelings to be precise! Like how the character of Asin dies in Ghajini without knowing Suriya's truth. It made it painful but the love seemed more eternal. Though this story would have been better off with a happy ending, this isn't bad anyway.

But how I wish you had taken a little more time to explore their relationship! I guess the beautiful characters you created atleast deserved more time if not for a happy ending. I'm saying this only because I know you are very very very capable of doing it. You even made the lazy me create an IF account. I even had a movie made in my mind with your story and dialogues.

Anyway, thank you wonderful girl, for giving us these characters. Shall forever cherish them. And I will look forward to more of your writing!

Keep creating magic. God bless you !

PS : Someday if you could, share some moments from the period of their budding relation. This is a very personal request :) just like people accept alternate sequences to movies, they would love it for this story also!
Edited by sarcasticme - 7 years ago
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for Update,Dear..😊
It was So Sad Ending..😭😭
Riha did't know that Vivaan loves her,before that she Dead,it was so sad.😭
The Reason for the their death is not Vivaan's Curse ,their time is over..It was Correct,.😭😭😭
You makes me Cry..😭😭
The Whole Story was Amazingly explained.😊
The last Lines were So Nice.😊
May be it is Sad Ending😭 but The Story is Amazing.😊
Keep it Up..You did a Good Job..πŸ‘

PriyaSweety-Anu
Edited by PriyaSweety-Anu - 7 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh girl.. I just read the two accidents and stopped reading further. πŸ˜•
I understand may be you wanted the story to be different from being the typical predicted one but I don't know whether you had the intention to end the story like this from the beginning or changed it in due course?πŸ€”
BTW do you believe in superstition? And wanted to make Vihaan's belief to come true and that's why this End?πŸ˜‰

Anyway it's your creativity and you have every right to steer it in your way.. Good writing because not everyone can express negative emotions that well.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ More than the story enjoyed your writing.. πŸ€—

Edited by Push-pull - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

I can't help but say. ..this is one story that has disappointed me the most along with how ssr chose to kill amarendra bahubali ...this was even more brutal!

This ending may seem poignant to those who relish tragedies but for me this was very very brutal kaushi. I don't understand why people create beautiful characters and stories just to end that in a tragedy. ..making the earnest readers remember these characters with tears and haunted by them. ..the author does not suffer alone.

Your conscience may be satisfied dear author,but you have truly disappointed a reader who used to religiously read each update and enjoy it...

And on a final note, I will shudder. ..and think 100 times before reading another story from you @Penfolk. ..

Ratna.

I understand each and every word. And I can say nothing in my defence because I don't choose to. Of course it's your choice if you will read Penfolk ever again, but I thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this. 😊