Users

Frequent Posters

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aaradhaya1688

Sigh!!!!

Finally
I really really hope there are no more tragedies in his lyfche has had enough of them now

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for PM,Dear.😊

It was Amazing Part.😊
Vivaan feelings when Riha said that she is going to marry someone,it was so sad.😭
Vivaan wanted to show his Feeling to Riha but he is Controlling infront of her,it was so sad.😭
Vivaan realised his feelings towards Riha,it was so Nice.😊
Rajeev encouraged Vivaan was so nice.😊
Vivaan wanted to London where Riha went and wanted to confess his feelings to her,it was so Interesting.😊
Vivaan feelings thinking about Riha were so Beautifully explained.😊
Waiting for Vivaan Love Confession to Riha.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊

PriyaSweety-Anu

darling you are love!
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhiya_1195

Vivaan and Riha πŸ˜†

OhhhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

RithuDS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a great update! VERY EMOTIONAL... I LOVED IT β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ Keep writing, dear... you have fab talent, now I want to read all your stories, but I have a project now so I will bookmark your profile and once I finish my project I will read all your stories 😊
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Haaye.. 😳 A pre-honeymoon in London with a love proposal..
Bring it on dear..πŸ˜ƒ
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Penfolk

who's Rihaan nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arrey Vivaan ... sowee πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

The stupid phone auto corrected it

And again, Rihaan is perfect for these two 😳
Edited by poetic - 7 years ago
RyReyFics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sram21

Kahani mein twist again.. Penfolk you are becoming an expert in twists ..:)! Hope Riha just has some viral URI (cold in layman terminology) and ended up had a orthostatic hypotension and passed out! she only little IVFluids and some TLC from Vivaan and she will be ok!

Or like in the movies, Vivaan would come to know that Riha has (***some complicated condition known as so and so... medical term that doesn't even exist***) πŸ˜† and crawl back into his shell. But of course, this case seems simpler... and more realistic. Nevertheless, Vivaan is going to creep back into his shell, I feel so.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Pyaar karne chalo, hum wahaan jaate hain!

8:24 PM, 14 December, 2016:
Spectators just caught hold of a tremendous view mid air. Flight INR 865642, British Airways, heading towards London that had just departed Mumbai airport after much delay, exploded mid air, a few hundred feets off the runway. The flight which was scheduled to depart at 7:15 had taken off just a five minutes ago at 8:15, after repairment of certain technical errors, but seems everything had gone wrong. A 300, including passengers and crew members, lost their lives in sky. Not a single soul survived the devastating accident mid sky.

8:24 PM, 14 December, 2016:
Spectators on Western Express Highway just witnessed a devastating accident when a Royal Enfield almost flying at lightning speed lost control and came before a truck. The rider flew off the seat, had no helmet on and was dead on spot. Seemed his ethnic speed didn't let him survive any longer.

Let's take a deep breath, and let a big sigh escape our hearts...

And then let us analyse the whole thing, closing our eyes for a minute.

We laymen mistake love to be a very worldly pleasure ; hashtag redroses, hashtag hugs&kisses, hashtag marriage, hashtag happilyeverafter...

The truth lies in the fact, that love has the capability to win over every bad omen, every ill fate, every misbelief, every wrong notion, but not maybe always in a way we wish that to be.

Of all the deaths Vivaan 'caused' throughout his little life...this one was unique. He chose to die along.

And, and...Riha could have left alone, remaining stamped as another victim of Vivaan's cursed love forever, but she didn't do that...she took him along. Why? She knew she died not because of a Vivaan's curse, she died because her time had come and even if she hadn't met Vivaan, she would probably have to leave world. But she freed Vivaan from a terrible guilt for life, maybe even being blamed by some who would only care about that.

Love cannot drastically change every bit, but it can drastically end a spree, in the hope of a new life, together, someplace else, if not this life together.

PS : Don't curse me. As much as you wanted them to live happily ever after, I did too! But not all life stories can become a wordly love story, neither do all love stories have a happy ending in this life itself. While you may forever think why Riha even met Vivaan, I myself will forever be haunted by the depth of the words, " as long as Vivaan is alive, Riha cannot die..."

Life is a mystery. And sometimes you just ain't even no more in this life to solve the mystery of your life...and its end. Maybe a better afterlife awaits you, with the person of your choice...

And the worst part of being a writer is, you live the life of those who come down your pen, you die their deaths too. Readers read, readers forget. But you are here, haunted by Vivaans and Rihas ...forever!

" Aasmaa ke pare ek jahaan hai kaheen,
jhooth sach ka wahaan kayda hi nahi!
Roshni me wahaan ki alag noor hai,
saaye jismon se aage jahaan jaate hain,
Chal wahaan jaate hain,
Chal wahaan jaate hain ,
pyaar karne chalo hum wahaan jaate hain! "

THE END
Edited by Penfolk - 7 years ago
RyReyFics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And as the moon sighed, here I sat, speechless and dumbstruck. ☺️⭐️
Oh boy! I had missed out so much in around two days time! Not surprising, since you are a really quick writer and a brilliant one!

These last three parts were one of a hell roller coaster ride with Riha falling sick and passing out, Vivaan dissolving into terror, blaming himself for her condition, and those rising feelings of resentment towards his fate leading to him sinking into that vicious cycle of depression once again!

The last part was so powerful. Every scene and dialogue was so vivid and had a lot of depth.

I so love Riha's and Vivaan's takes on love -

Riha - The one who truly loves you, can die for you too

Vivaan - I have to let you go because I love you. It's' hard, because you're everything I want.

And then, love also has the ability to dissolve fear. It's what gives you wings... gave Vivaan his wings, to fight through it all and fly!

You have done a brilliant job of making us readers fall in love as well, part after part πŸ˜‰
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I can't help but say. ..this is one story that has disappointed me the most along with how ssr chose to kill amarendra bahubali ...this was even more brutal!
This ending may seem poignant to those who relish tragedies but for me this was very very brutal kaushi. I don't understand why people create beautiful characters and stories just to end that in a tragedy. ..making the earnest readers remember these characters with tears and haunted by them. ..the author does not suffer alone.

Your conscience may be satisfied dear author,but you have truly disappointed a reader who used to religiously read each update and enjoy it...

And on a final note, I will shudder. ..and think 100 times before reading another story from you @Penfolk. ..

Ratna.
Edited by ratna.nanda - 7 years ago