Awesome update kaushi ...

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I m so in love with these characters

finally he is giving in 😊 ❀️
Edited by hasi.83 - 7 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Kaushi, this story is just so beautiful and I love the character progressions.
Had read the last part hurriedly earlier, so had to go back and read both together.

This is how a story should be, how it should progress, how it should bring all emotions into play.

Loved the conversation and understanding between Riha and her Mother. Love how Riha sees her relationship with Vivaan. That poor guy! He needs so much love, empathy and belonging in his life.

And Riha is the only one who will be able to help him tide over.

You are exemplary, Kaushi πŸ€—

PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So Emotional😭 but Interesting Part.😊
Riha and her Mother Part was so Nice.😊
The way Riha's mother convinced was so Nice.😊
Vivaan finally open up about his Past to Riha,it was so Interesting.
Vivaan blaming himself for everything,it was so sad.😭
Vivaan cried holding Riha,it was so sad.😭
The way Riha consoled Vivaan,it was so Interesting.
The Song was so Nice.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
PriyaSweety-Anu

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Totally loved it! Upset that it was shorter. ..and its time for vivaan to heal and live life with his riha happily.
Update next part sooner

Ps loved riha's mom ...she's so sweet and supportive!
sram21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally Vivaan is breaking apart to get it together again... now healing starts.. he just have to break open all those pent up emotions! well as for Riha, she knew what she is getting in to( heardit from Rajiv and shruthi... she should have been surprised if she did not go through this...well Riha has to be Vivaan's pillar if she wants him to be healed.. Nice balance of emotions..
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Vivaan opening up.. πŸ‘ Riha managed to get through him and that's what I like about her.. Now it's time to see how Vivaan is gonna ser Riha stay alive in his life.. By loving or moving away?! Checkmate, @Penfolk.. πŸ‘
RyReyFics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't imagine the kind of emotional turmoil that Vivaan must be going through. Clearly, he sensed that he's falling for Riha... that he's on the brink of falling head over heels for her... but he forced himself to stop in his tracks because he's scared. Scared that his "wretched" luck might endanger her too. That's something he cannot tolerate, something happening to her! He'd rather stand in the distance and watch her, feel her, all the while burning within... that he cannot get closer. Oh. The agony is inexplicable. He's dying to open himself up, to let it rush out of him and ease the pain, but again, he is scared of sympathy... scared of that person getting closer to him for any reason whatsoever. What kind of existence would that be... an existence without love?

On the other hand, Riha has stopped dead at a wall. A protective wall built by Vivaan, just like he had built for all others. Probably not to protect himself alone, but for the other as well. But is that really helping him? And no matter how positive we might be, we have always ended up breaking down at some point or other... and there's someone like Riha's mother to make us see through, to give us that boost to pick ourselves up.

I so loved the picture. It's a funny still from the movie, but you have crafted a different world out of it. Sometimes I feel that it is this scene (in an emotional way) that is the essence of this story. Believe it or not, we all need a shoulder to lean on.

I am so looking forward to know how their relationship will progress. Since Vivaan finally opened up to Riha... (I'm sure he didn't really want to, he probably couldn't stand it anymore) and even broke down in front of her... will he ease up and take her shoulder (or lap) or will he grow cold and distance himself even further?

And somewhere I'd seen you mention that you love to "scribble". I mean... seriously... scribble? Girl, this story is deep. This ain't no scribbling. ⭐️

Edited by RyReyFics - 7 years ago
sandhiya_1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful !! Loving the journey of Vivaan and Riha...Finally he breakdowns ...
πŸ‘πŸΌ to Riha' s Mom
lovesick23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This was sad. I hope the happy part comes soon. Brilliant update!
bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Riha's mother is the star of this chapter !! Any other mother would have advised the daughter to give up on such a guy but Riha's mother was so understanding and gave her so much moral support. Finally my buffalo gave in, let out all his agony and sought solace in her ...phew!! Now it is Riha who has to assure him that his "wretched fate" wouldn't repeat again. Awesome one Kaushi ji ! Waiting for the next part !! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ