Oxymoron is the word. πŸ˜†
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aaradhaya1688

Now that was epic!!

It was super adorable
Oh so shruti is getting engaged finally getting the happiness she deserves
And my my i love riha i literally love her she is super one and totally opp to the oxymoron vivaan
So he is affected by her too
Loved the end ❀️

Hehe thank you so much Aaradhaya! Continue reading and showering your beautiful comments! 😳
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasi.83

Wow Kaushi..

What an awesome update... Clearly showing their personalities in each and every line when Vivaan and Riha were interacting...

Oh man Vivaan LOL... He might open up only to HIS RIHAA it seems

πŸ‘

Haha. Thank you so much Hasi! I'm extremely pleased that you read and commented!
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: emerald39

Kaushiii!

Yaar, this has easily got to be my most favourite chapter. Honest.
Vivaan and Riha finally met! And gahh, I don't know man, I don't know what to say of their interaction. So cute, but so intense as well. Just know that I cannot wait for more to be revealed between the two. That's going to be one hell of a spectacle.
But you know what's the part I loved the most? Shruthi's description of Vivaan to Riha. So much of details that spoke volumes about the elusive man. His character is very, very well-defined, so kudos to you for that! And "But the ocean is forever. Desert is forever". Uff. Wasn't expecting that line. Loved it so much.
Yet another brilliant chapter, Kaushi. I get so excited whenever I see that you have updated πŸ˜†

And I get excited to see that you have read and commented. Your comments make my day!!😳
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RyReyFics

Why do I have this weird feeling that something very sad is on the cards? I so wish that my thoughts are proved wrong as we progress!

This chapter was amazing (like always)! So our Mr. Weirdo opens up to strangers, but immediately shuts himself off when he senses them getting closer. It's understandable, considering all what he had to go through.

I so loved the interaction between them, so heart warming... What I really like about Vivaan is that he is self made and independent. He wouldn't hold his wife responsible for his missing sock. πŸ˜†

At the end, just before Riha walked out, I felt a chill when she uttered those words. And I'm pretty sure Vivaan felt that too. πŸ˜†Those lines... the oceans are forever... deserts are forever... where do you get such beautiful lines from girly! I'm so dead. πŸ˜†

may I know your name? Your comments have so much intensity that thanking you by your handle name doesn't feel good enough. 😳
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahubalifan

Oh I am getting addicted to this one !!! My poor Vivaan has gone through so much that he deserves a happy life with Riha. Can't wait to see her changing him and making him fall in love with her...looking forward for the next update !

ohh my buffalo! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank you so much Priya!
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sram21

Vivaan wants to be a friend but does not want to love! Smart girl like Riha got this I suppose.. b'coz the minute she says I like you or I love you, he will run πŸ˜›! As of right now I think Riha is just curious to know abt Vivaan and to know abt his past... very interesting!well for Riha, I am sure she has seen many hand some guys like Vivaan, they did not interest her b'coz they are not as interesting as vivaan is..! As long as you keep your fist is closed ... the excitement to know whats in there is always there , once you open it.. its gone and you are an open book...πŸ˜›!! Update soon please... !

@ every one here who write FF... I cant write 1 darn thing abt anything... how do you write so much abt love?? I dont think you get these ideas by just watching movies.. You have to experience it to write so beautifully...( My POV...)!
BTW off topic...any updates on Baahubali thread 38? I miss our folks there ...😭 even though I am pretty new around here... shared a bond which was amazing with the rest of the pranushkians.. Miss them.. !I am pretty sure people have found me pretty controversial reg the statements I made in previous threads of Baahubali .. but thats ok.. as I am quite used to it at home.. πŸ˜›whats the delay in getting the thread 38??

thank you so much Shravya!
And yes, love is a beautiful feeling and of course it has to be felt in real life. But maybe not always to write about! πŸ˜‰
sram21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

thank you so much Shravya!

And yes, love is a beautiful feeling and of course it has to be felt in real life. But maybe not always to write about! πŸ˜‰

LOL! I really want to fall in LOVE right now...with a boy( I am straightπŸ˜›)... just to experience it..❀️.. so that I can start FF ing like you guys...! feels like you can be very happy.. But I think I did fall in love with PRANUSHKA❀️! they make my heart flutter for now.. !! My first LOVE!!🀑!! Your story abt ''VIRA'' is not helping either...πŸ€—!!πŸ˜•!! UTD soon !! My lesiurely rotation this month πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ is not helping me either... too much time to burn!! BUT LOVE YOUR FF esp RIHA ❀️!
sram21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
off topic.. dont want to mess the beauty of this thread!

Just saying hold on to your grand ma's and ma's jewellary.. coz everything is right there 😳, the jewellary that you made fun of! that you look like a clown were used in BB! sorry Mom! I need all of your jewellary!! everything!!
Edited by sram21 - 7 years ago
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
I'm So Sorry for late Reply,Please forgive me..😭
It was So Interesting Part.😊
Shruti is going to engage.😲
Shruti said to Riha that Vivaan is her Crush,it was so interesting.😊
The way Shruti said about Vivaan Helping nature and his Behaviour was so Nice.😊
But What is this Riha doing with Vivaan?😲
The Story is getting So interesting.😊