Posted: 7 years ago
Wow! Vivaan is laughing with Rihaa?😲
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Now that was epic!!
It was super adorable
Oh so shruti is getting engaged finally getting the happiness she deserves
And my my i love riha i literally love her she is super one and totally opp to the oxymoron vivaan
So he is affected by her too
Loved the end ❀️
hasi.83 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Kaushi..

What an awesome update... Clearly showing their personalities in each and every line when Vivaan and Riha were interacting...

Oh man Vivaan LOL... He might open up only to HIS RIHAA it seems

πŸ‘
Edited by hasi.83 - 7 years ago
emerald39 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kaushiii!
Yaar, this has easily got to be my most favourite chapter. Honest.
Vivaan and Riha finally met! And gahh, I don't know man, I don't know what to say of their interaction. So cute, but so intense as well. Just know that I cannot wait for more to be revealed between the two. That's going to be one hell of a spectacle.
But you know what's the part I loved the most? Shruthi's description of Vivaan to Riha. So much of details that spoke volumes about the elusive man. His character is very, very well-defined, so kudos to you for that! And "But the ocean is forever. Desert is forever". Uff. Wasn't expecting that line. Loved it so much.
Yet another brilliant chapter, Kaushi. I get so excited whenever I see that you have updated πŸ˜†
RyReyFics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why do I have this weird feeling that something very sad is on the cards? I so wish that my thoughts are proved wrong as we progress!
This chapter was amazing (like always)! So our Mr. Weirdo opens up to strangers, but immediately shuts himself off when he senses them getting closer. It's understandable, considering all what he had to go through.

I so loved the interaction between them, so heart warming... What I really like about Vivaan is that he is self made and independent. He wouldn't hold his wife responsible for his missing sock. πŸ˜†

At the end, just before Riha walked out, I felt a chill when she uttered those words. And I'm pretty sure Vivaan felt that too. πŸ˜†Those lines... the oceans are forever... deserts are forever... where do you get such beautiful lines from girly! I'm so dead. πŸ˜†
bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh I am getting addicted to this one !!! My poor Vivaan has gone through so much that he deserves a happy life with Riha. Can't wait to see her changing him and making him fall in love with her...looking forward for the next update !
sram21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vivaan wants to be a friend but does not want to love! Smart girl like Riha got this I suppose.. b'coz the minute she says I like you or I love you, he will run πŸ˜›! As of right now I think Riha is just curious to know abt Vivaan and to know abt his past... very interesting!well for Riha, I am sure she has seen many hand some guys like Vivaan, they did not interest her b'coz they are not as interesting as vivaan is..! As long as you keep your fist is closed ... the excitement to know whats in there is always there , once you open it.. its gone and you are an open book...πŸ˜›!! Update soon please... !

@ every one here who write FF... I cant write 1 darn thing abt anything... how do you write so much abt love?? I dont think you get these ideas by just watching movies.. You have to experience it to write so beautifully...( My POV...)!
BTW off topic...any updates on Baahubali thread 38? I miss our folks there ...😭 even though I am pretty new around here... shared a bond which was amazing with the rest of the pranushkians.. Miss them.. !I am pretty sure people have found me pretty controversial reg the statements I made in previous threads of Baahubali .. but thats ok.. as I am quite used to it at home.. πŸ˜›whats the delay in getting the thread 38??

Edited by sram21 - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovesick23

Read all the chapters. The story is amazing. Loved it!

Hope you will read further too. Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Yet another wonderful encounter between vivaan and riha. ..loved it kaushi!

And glad that shruthi has moved on.it hope rajeev does too.

I'm liking riha so much.her attitude is very pleasing.

Eagerly waiting to read next chapter. ..

Pls update soon.

Ratna.

Thank you so much Ratna! Obliged to have a reader as you!
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhiya_1195

Awesome as always Kaushi !!

I am so loving this Vivaan and Riha 😳

Deep down Riha sighed, " but the ocean is forever. The desert is forever. " ------------This is beautiful

This was a beautiful comment. Thank you for being a constant reader!😳