Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Now that was brilliant
A oh my god poor vivaan he has suffered so much pain since chidhood no wonder he doesnt want to ever love again
It ll be really hard for riha to break all those walls and reach dark places to heal him
Edited by aaradhaya1688 - 7 years ago
sandhiya_1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vivaan😭 So much trauma and grief...Waiting to see how Riha approaches him...
Well written Kaushi!
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow. .this is so intriguing.
I hope riha is able to change vivaan's notion forever.

Eagerly waiting to read the next part.

Pls update soon.
sri_divya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Nice to see the mystery behind this man unfold
Update soonishhh πŸ˜›
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So Emotional Part.😭
Rajiv jealous when Riha asked about Vivaan was so Interesting.😊
Vivaan's Past was so sad.😭
Vivaan Parents were Dead at his small age,it was so sad.😭
Suhaana Letter was so Heart-Touching.😭
Vivaan blaming himself for Suhana's Death,it was so sad.😭
Riha shifted to Shruti's Place,it was so Interesting.😊
I Hope everything will be fine soon.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
PriyaSweety-Anu
bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my buffalo !!!! So much pain !!Mother, Father, Guardian and lover all dead so he thinks anyone he loves would leave him and the world so he's distancing himself from all... nooo baby don't do that... Riha has come for you !! She won't leave you !!!! Waiting for Riha to get close to him. Riha should just hug him once and let him keep his head on her lap pour out all his pent up feelings then he will be ok.
hasi.83 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear..
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Mystery around vivaan unfolding slowly 😊 😊

Riha moving to the same apartment... Waiting for the updates of them interacting together...

Finally she is going towards his direction, opposite to her home... She knows deep inside he is her home 😊

Way to go kaushi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks for the quick updates..
RyReyFics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Girl, where on earth do you get your inspiration from? You continue to amaze me with your writing, part after part! This one was particularly emotional, knowing that Vivaan considers himself responsible for others' short lived existence. It seems that he feels that he's jinxed, that whoever he loves end up losing their lives. No wonder, he's afraid to love or expose his soft, gentle side. Deep down, he has this guilt etched into his heart, a feeling of worthlessness, a strange kind of fear that getting close to someone might endanger them. Oh! Poor Vivaan! How I wish for the universe to prove him wrong. Knowing about Suhaana was heart breaking, the poor girl had a miserable existence and she ended it. How I wish that it never happened. But I see a ray of hope... Riha. Possibly, she is the light at the end of his path. She could probably be the one who'd break down his protective walls and heal his fractured self. As always, great update! This story is amazing. Looking forward to the next.
sram21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahubalifan

Oh my buffalo !!!! So much pain !!Mother, Father, Guardian and lover all dead so he thinks anyone he loves would leave him and the world so he's distancing himself from all... nooo baby don't do that... Riha has come for you !! She won't leave you !!!! Waiting for Riha to get close to him. Riha should just hug him once and let him keep his head on her lap pour out all his pent up feelings then he will be ok.

LOL! cant stop laughing..Buffalo??
Edited by sram21 - 7 years ago
sram21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RyReyFics

Girl, where on earth do you get your inspiration from? You continue to amaze me with your writing, part after part! This one was particularly emotional, knowing that Vivaan considers himself responsible for others' short lived existence. It seems that he feels that he's jinxed, that whoever he loves end up losing their lives. No wonder, he's afraid to love or expose his soft, gentle side. Deep down, he has this guilt etched into his heart, a feeling of worthlessness, a strange kind of fear that getting close to someone might endanger them. Oh! Poor Vivaan! How I wish for the universe to prove him wrong. Knowing about Suhaana was heart breaking, the poor girl had a miserable existence and she ended it. How I wish that it never happened. But I see a ray of hope... Riha. Possibly, she is the light at the end of his path. She could probably be the one who'd break down his protective walls and heal his fractured self. As always, great update! This story is amazing. Looking forward to the next.

I dont blame him... from his POV... People who he loves or who loves him are leaving... so he got hurt so many times.. He first of all did not get the love of his parents.. guess he does not know what love is like from beginning... He knows abandonment better than love ...So. seriously the one person he loved when he was 17 yo?? died.. so, It was easy for him to get detached from the world.. I guess! Per se He seems to be a good person coz children who grow like this turn in to arrogant / depressed brats... who develop personality disorder later in life...!

@ Penfolk.. I so can totally imagine Riha as Anushka.. Riha is so Anushka.. :)!