Dwayne Johnson accepts it was love at first sight with PC

janavii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Priyanka Chopra impressed Dwayne Johnson so much that he not only fell in love with her, he was sure she was the villain they needed for Baywatch. As the film releases in India, Dwayne and Priyanka talk about their instant vibe.

Priyanka Chopra is our woman crush and it seems she has the same effect everywhere. Even with Dwayne Johnson, world's highest paid actor and the star of Baywatch, it was love at first sight. Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock says he fell in love with Indian actress Priyanka Chopra after the first meeting. "I love this woman, it's funny when she came to America... She was over here, signed with our agency, with my agent, we immediately had that connection, Johnson said, adding, "We got on the phone, we immediately vibed, we share the same DNA, the same ambition... Not only did I fall in love with her, we had this crazy idea that she would be an amazing villain on Baywatch.

While the world has rated her "Indian goddess after watching Baywatch, how would Dwayne rate Priyanka as Baywatch's Victoria Leeds? "I think in order to play a villain, the greatest of villains have this great quality and capacity and depth, and that's exactly what Priyanka has. So it originally was written for a man... It is way cooler if we flip that over and made it a female... With Priyanka, everything is considered, every little detail is considered, he added.

Meanwhile, Varun Dhawan watched the film and tweeted: "Baywatch is fun in the sand. Dwayne Johnson brings the humour like only he can and Priyanka Chopra is badass. I laughed throughout. To this, Dwayne replied: "Thank you brother! Me and Priyanka Chopra talked about how much you (and India) will enjoy the movie. Fun is the key word. Baywatch'.

Directed by Seth Gordon, the film also stars Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, Kelly Rohrbach and Jon Bass. The film has released internationally and fared poorly with critics many described the film as "shallow, "stupid, "misguided, and "wantonly crude.
But it hasn't dampened the spirit of the film's team. They are busy promoting the movie in Berlin and London. The film releases today in India.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is this the anti-dote to holocaust horror???
Aunty420 thumbnail

Dwayne Johnson accepts it was love at first sight with PC

Akshay/SRK also think same way 
Edited by Aunty420 - 6 years ago
What's with this taklus kissing and being chipku with the indian actresses?
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ab PC Dwayne ke imaginary bacche banayegi apne head mein..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
..NA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mishh007.

Ab PC Dwayne ke imaginary bacche banayegi apne head mein..πŸ˜†

Don't worry such W*F imaginations only flows from great scholar DP minds. No one can beat thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Title kuch different Dwayne ne kaha kuch different.
As usual the people will jump into "Hai Hai PC" brigade without comprehending the context.
Edited by Stell66 - 6 years ago
..NA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanky1

Now for PC fans & MIDs this will be aww so cute.
s**t and cheap are only for DP.

Coz there's a difference how PC and DP behaves. If you compare both of their video, it was Dwayne who suprised her from behind and PC maintained a distance unlike DP who chipkofied like Betal to Vikram Vin
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
They seem to have chemistry.. πŸ˜‰ PC has a thing for much older men, me thinks.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeh foreign ke takle bada pichhe pade hai hamari ladkiyo ke.