Now it is impossible for SaHam to be together. 😔
And there comes Soha and Saad Love Story in between. ðŸĪŠ

Which drastic step?ðŸ˜ē
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Which drastic step?ðŸ˜ē

He got Ayesha arrested for keeping his wife with her.
I always wanted SaHam pair. But now I think he crossed the limit. So I lost hope in SaHam pair.
And I saw a Promo where Ayesha slapped Salwa.😔
Don't know dear what is going to happen.ðŸ˜ģ
pressu thumbnail
I think Saad never loved Salwa. They have friendship and bonding between cousins. If he loved her he would never marry another girl and move on in life within few days.ðŸĪ”
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Poor Salwa. she didn't get a loving guy. but I won't be surprised if she ended up with Hamdan after he repends ..as it happened in Zakham!😔
I am team Azfu only. for me Salwa is Hamdan's only. Saad doesn't deserve her either.👎🏞
pressu thumbnail

Poor Salwa. she didn't get a loving guy. but I won't be surprised if she ended up with Hamdan after he repends ..as it happened in Zakham!😔

I am team Azfu only. for me Salwa is Hamdan's only. Saad doesn't deserve her either.👎🏞

Really dear poor Salwa. And I totally agree with you Saad doesn't deserve Salwa. Because he is her cousin and they grew up together. They know each other well. And when he had injury she took care of him. They have a beautiful friendship. Ok if he got doubt he could clear it with her. When he loves Salwa how can he accept another girl. Marriage is a big thing, a life long commitment. He married Soha when he still had feelings for Salwa.
And coming to Hamdaan I really like SaHam pair. They have awesome chemistry. And Azfar is excellent as Hamdaan. The thing which I like about Hamdaan is that he has only Salwa in his heart. And we get the feeling that Except Salwa Nobody can enter into his heart. I like male lead characters when they have only one girl.
But he got Ayesha arrested na. This is bothering me.
Why are they not giving full fledged SaHam scenes?
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Simz786

Yeah i dont really like him either 😆

😆 😆

Word Count: 0

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

U can't compare a rapist w/afzhu here 😆
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

U can't compare a rapist w/afzhu here 😆

I quit zakhm after a few epis who was a rapist
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: pressu

Really dear poor Salwa. And I totally agree with you Saad doesn't deserve Salwa. Because he is her cousin and they grew up together. They know each other well. And when he had injury she took care of him. They have a beautiful friendship. Ok if he got doubt he could clear it with her. When he loves Salwa how can he accept another girl. Marriage is a big thing, a life long commitment. He married Soha when he still had feelings for Salwa.
And coming to Hamdaan I really like SaHam pair. They have awesome chemistry. And Azfar is excellent as Hamdaan. The thing which I like about Hamdaan is that he has only Salwa in his heart. And we get the feeling that Except Salwa Nobody can enter into his heart. I like male lead characters when they have only one girl.
But he got Ayesha arrested na. This is bothering me.
Why are they not giving full fledged SaHam scenes?

I too like leads who have only one women in their hearts..and they are doing everything to be with her. I know sometimes they use wrong ways..like Hamdaan. I think this is unforgivable. I hope Salwa teaches him a lesson in future.😃
pressu thumbnail

I too like leads who have only one women in their hearts..and they are doing everything to be with her. I know sometimes they use wrong ways..like Hamdaan. I think this is unforgivable. I hope Salwa teaches him a lesson in future.😃

Hi Dear
Could you please mention any character which is like Hamdaan's.😃