Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Finally watched 2nd episode. Late tho. πŸ˜†
Hamdan is extremely possessive abt salwa. I fear he might hurt saad in future or maybe kill him as we saw in teasers/promos. If he can actually do a nikah by dhoka & then use that for his so-called junoon & zidd, he can do anything. This is the limit! Nikah ka bhi mazak banadia gaya hay.

Btw, loved the scene b/w saad-salwa when they were sitting on the swing-- that ddlj dialogue was beautifully done. ❀️

PS: can somebody tell me the concept of adhi gawahi?
Edited by obsessiveperson - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Nehal. Concept from Wiki..
A story reflects the love triangle between Saad, Salwa and Hamdan.The story begins by Saad coming into salwa's room to help her get out of the house for a hunting trip with his friends hamdan and fasi as they both are crime Partners.Hamdan is shown to be an arrogant rich brat whom salwa dislikes because of his backward mentality on the other hand hamdan is in love with salwa .Hamdan is shown to be possessive about salwa Saad and salwa's family wants them married.The trio are working together on a university project on women empowerment.Saad breaks his legs and is unable to act in the project Fasi offers hamdan as a replacement for Saad.In the act hamdan and salwa perform a nikah scene .After the act hamdan tells salwa that he has really married her and will not let her marry anyone else.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
As we al thought marriage is not fake , it's real nw πŸ˜†
But Soha's mom said yes to dat match
Soha n dad second hero both r sad

Tom : Soha is ready fr marriage , but afzhu il break their marriage news to everyone

OTT : that second hero ko leg fracture hua hand Nahi πŸ˜†
Spoon feeding very childish n forcible hainπŸ˜†
Ye scene rakna tho hand fracture Karna tha director ko leg Nahi πŸ˜†
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
One more thing show looks rich
Still Soha wearing only blue pant in all episodes
πŸ˜†
Hope total shw blue na ho πŸ˜†
@awi, baba I meant Islam me aadhi gawahi ka kia concept hay. I asked my grandma, she said; 1 aurat ki gawahi aadhi mani jati hay aur 2 aurato ki 1 gawahi jabke 1 mard ki poori 1 gawahi mani jati hay.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

@awi, baba I meant Islam me aadhi gawahi ka kia concept hay. I asked my grandma, she said; 1 aurat ki gawahi aadhi mani jati hay aur 2 aurato ki 1 gawahi jabke 1 mard ki poori 1 gawahi mani jati hay.

True. and I thought you knew it before. In Surat Al-Baqarah there is aayah which explains that 2 women are equal to one man for a witness. This aayah talks about debt. it is because a woman may forget, so the other woman reminds her. And you know women weren't familier to buisiness .. also women use to stay at home and take care of kids, there are lots of things going on their minds, for this they forget easily . Women to are emotional, so maybe someone blackmail them, or threat them to say something wrong, and they obay ..many reasons, and above all Allahu a'lam.
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
^ I'm yet to know about a lot of Islamic things/topics. But tell me one thing: saad said they want to highlight on the aadhi gawahi topic in their play & then he stated the word 'women empowerment', does this mean they want to change or wish to change what's written in Quran? I want to clear this & you're the one who could help me.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

^^^^
Yes. If a woman wintnesses a crime, and there were no other witnesses..will court accept her sayings?
Some faqih says that in some cases one woman could be taken as a witness.. like in family and women cases.
You see in Islam a muslim's life and honor are very important..court can't take anyone as a witness unless he is trustfull. also there must be the required number of witnesses. like 4 in zina cases. so I myself prefere that ppl obay Allah's orders, and not make aadhi gawahi as a woman empowerment case. it has nothing to do with it. it is Allah's order and we have to obay.
So they showed a wrong thing, right?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

So they showed a wrong thing, right?

Let's wait for story to unfold before jumping to conclutions.😊